Made for Scale
- ElementA groundbreaking new dimension of hyper-personalization
- AdaptML™ technologyPredict customers’ next best products through self-training deep learning AI
- Personalization APIsGive developers the tools they need to build the best customer experiences
- Enterprise solutionsScale with security, privacy, and compliance, made for the enterprise
FullStory Integrates with Dynamic Yield
FullStory and Dynamic Yield work together to make personalizing your digital experiences faster and more effective than ever. With FullStory’s rich analytics, you can understand why one variation served by Dynamic Yield outperformed another, where visitors are struggling in the funnel, as well as additional insights on how to improve the customer experience via Dynamic Yield’s real-time personalization capabilities.
- Once a Dynamic Yield campaign is live, select and view actual recordings of user sessions in FullStory for a deeper understanding of why your variations performed the way they did.
- Create and view segments in FullStory based on Dynamic Yield’s advanced audience engine for deeper segment analysis and to uncover additional personalization opportunities.
- Review FullStory’s frustration metrics to see where visitors are getting stuck and then build personalization campaigns within Dynamic Yield to determine which experiences alleviate user friction.
- Send behavioral and frustration signal data like Rage Clicks from FullStory to Dynamic Yield and leverage it to create segments from which to target tailored experiences through the personalization platform.
Use Case Examples
Upon discovering a variation of a homepage hero banner outperformed another for a particular audience within FullStory, use the information to build and test an entirely new campaign based on the winning variation.
Win back audiences who have displayed frustration signals captured by FullStory and target them with a special promotion through Dynamic Yield once they arrive back on the site, either in the form of a popup or skinny banner.
Identify when a user is mashing their mouse or trackpad via FullStory’s RageHooks API and automatically trigger an overlay asking if the visitor requires any support or assistance finding what they are looking for.