Dynamic Yield Named a Top AI Company By CB Insights
We're proud to announce our inclusion on the CB Insights prestigious AI 100, a small list of promising private companies working on groundbreaking artificial intelligence technology.
Known for helping companies answer massive strategic questions by aggregating and analyzing terabytes worth of data using machine learning, algorithms, and data visualization, CB Insights has become a trusted name in almost every industry imaginable.
The brand with the big personality has garnered the respect and adoration of many, sprinkling humor and wit into everything they do while expertly reporting on the world’s most important topics.
That’s why we couldn’t be more proud to announce our inclusion on the CB Insights prestigious AI 100, a small list of promising private companies working on groundbreaking artificial intelligence technology.
After examining company-submitted data and the company’s Mosaic Score, which is based on CB Insights’ National Science Foundation-funded algorithm that measures the overall health and growth potential of private companies, this evidence-based, statistically-driven approach, helped predict a company’s momentum, market health, financial viability and was used to select AI 100 companies.
AKA if any company was fit to build this list, it’s CB Insights.
Some words from CEO, Anand Sanwal…
“Last year’s AI 100 enjoyed amazing success in the year since earning this recognition. 55 of them went on to raise additional funding nearing $2B and 5 were acquired.”
This year’s list was culled from 1000+ applications and looks even more impressive. These are companies using artificial intelligence in industries from drug discovery and cybersecurity to robotics and legal tech. I’m happy that CB Insights is able to shine a light on the founders and companies that will revolutionize these industries and look forward to seeing what they do in 2018 and beyond.”
At Dynamic Yield, artificial intelligence is at the very core of our strategy, currently manifested in our machine learning capabilities and vital to the customers we serve. Our mission is to be the market leader in AI-based personalization, and this honor only brings us that much closer to actualizing that goal.
Quick facts on the AI 100:
- These 100 emerging private companies have raised $6.6B across 99 deals in 2017.
- Applications of their technology include breakthroughs in fintech, digital health, auto tech, robotics, and much more.
- More than 1,000 companies were nominated or applied and only 9% were selected.
- Eleven AI 100 companies have reached a valuation of $1B or more.
- Thirty-three companies on the list were also on the list for 2017, with 67 new companies making it for 2018.
- Nine countries are represented among the AI 100 companies.
We’re looking forward to the unveiling of the full list of second annual AI 100 companies at CB Insights much anticipated A-ha! Conference happening today and tomorrow in San Francisco.
Other places CB Insights has highlighted Dynamic Yield:
1. The Smarter Store – How AI is Powering the Future of Retail
2. Beyond Chatbots – 40+ Commerce Startups Using AI To Style Shoppers, Adjust Pricing, Track Behavior, And More