LUISAVIAROMA Personalizes Luxury Fashion (Case Study)
Learn how Italian fashion icon LUISAVIAROMA optimized the entire customer journey and increased revenue per user with Dynamic Yield.
Whether you feel your best in Gucci, Burberry or Dolce and Gabbana, Florence-based LUISAVIAROMA (LVR) offers the pinnacle of high fashion available online.
LUISAVIAROMA sells its 600-plus brands to more than 150 countries, including the U.S., the U.K., China and Germany, and operates in eight languages. However, due to brand guidelines, it isn’t allowed to sell certain brands in certain countries. On top of that, every piece in its inventory has different prices across countries, making personalization a core strategic priority.
Skeptical after working with several vendors who promised the moon but hardly delivered the stars, LuisaViaRoma required a technology to:
- Help luxury shoppers find the perfect look in as few clicks as possible
- Increase customer retention and revenue from each visitor to the website
- Optimize every pixel throughout each step of the customer funnel
- Provide both machine-learning powered recommendations and flexible merchandising rules
After partnering with Dynamic Yield, LVR achieved significant increases in revenue per user across several use cases while crafting a superior experience for their shoppers.
Download the Case Study to Learn
- How LVR served personalized add-to-cart recommendations to increase order values
- How LVR optimized recommendation strategies on the "thank you" page
- How LVR deployed individualized urgency messages
Additionally, please check out this coverage of LUISAVIAROMA + Dynamic Yield in Glossy and Business Insider.