Senior Big Data Developer
Tel Aviv, Israel
About Our Senior Big Data Developer
Dynamic Yield is on the lookout for an outstanding Senior Big Data Developer with strong OOP capabilities, a deep understanding of distributed systems and the ability to deliver in a technically diverse and fast-paced environment.
As part of our team, you’ll be responsible for Dynamic Yield customers’ big data infrastructure including ingestion, preparation and serving.
To handle around 1 Billion events per day, you will use the latest and strongest frameworks such as Spark, Kafka streams, Flink, Airflow, Akka, Cassandra, Redis and Elasticsearch, running on k8s.
- Design, build and maintain big data solutions - both batch and stream processing
- Be fully responsible for the product’s lifecycle - from design and development to deployment
- Monitor and optimize the performance of big data systems and infrastructure
- Collaborate with data scientists, analysts, and other stakeholders to design and implement data models and analytics pipelines
- Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies and industry trends related to big data and distributed computing
- Bring a strong opinion to the table and be proactively involved with product planning
- Troubleshoot and resolve data issues
Optimal Skills for Success:
- At least 5 years of software development experience
- At least 3 years of experience in big data engineering or a related field
- Experience with Big Data/NoSQL/Stream processing technologies (e.g Spark, Kafka, Flink, Redis)
- Strong programming skills in Java, Scala, Python or other programming languages
- Proven experience in leading and delivering complex software projects
- Working experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experienced in AWS cloud technologies and administration
- A passion for clean, robust code and performance tuning
- Being a Team player, and fun to work with!
We don’t skimp on the perks
We invest in our team, making sure everyone is taken care of – from mental and physical health and wellness to ensuring a healthy work-life balance. Here’s a few of our favorites ;)
- Employee wellness programs
- Learning and development programs
- Hybrid work model
- Generous paid time off
At Dynamic Yield, our strength lies in our talent. Some of the world’s biggest brands rely on our innovation-led team to empower them to build transformative customer experiences. That’s why we’ve built a globally-recognized, people-centric, award-winning company. And with teams across six countries collaborating to build best-in-class technology, we’re looking for exceptional talent that is ready to be part of something great.
Dynamic Yield is an environment that welcomes all races, sexual orientations, ethnic and cultural backgrounds. As an Equal Opportunity employer, we strive to build a workplace that caters to all personality types.