Digital Marketing Analyst
Digital Marketing Analyst
Dynamic Yield is on the lookout for a Digital Marketing Analyst to be the Analytics focal point for our Client Success initiatives. In this role, the goal will be to support decision making and project optimization by:
- Building and maintaining customer campaign and performance reporting, monitoring, preparing and visualizing data consumed by customer practitioners and executives alike.
- Performing proactive in-depth analysis to continuously optimize program performance.
We’re looking for someone who understands the enormity of data collection and has the ability to articulate and communicate those findings so that multiple internal and external teams understand how to improve our initiatives on the field.
Our Digital Marketing Analyst will be expected to effectively communicate Dynamic Yield driven value, working in close coordination with our Customer Success team. Dynamic Yield prides itself on its ability to provide cutting edge tools for our clients that are data driven and well researched.
In addition, we’re looking for a team player who is excited by the challenges of being the best in the business, a self-starter, and someone who straddles the line between analyst and communicator.
- Designing and producing recurring performance reporting to clients
- Producing single campaign analyses for clients
- Creating and producing audience focused performance reporting
- Assisting Customer Success Managers with ad hoc reporting requests and Quarterly Business Review decks
- Producing regular reporting on incremental revenue driven by Dynamic Yield product recommendations
- Designing reporting frameworks to help clients better track Dynamic Yield driven performance
Optimal Skills for Success:
- At least 2 years of experience in marketing or economics.
- Experience in working with business users
- Experience in working with big data volumes and big data tools would be considered as an advantage
- Experience with Tableau, Google Workspace
- Experience with empirical research and AB test methodologies would be considered as an advantage
- Strong statistical analysis and communication skills
- Google analytics experience would be considered as an advantage
- B.Sc/BA in statistics, marketing, communication or equivalent
- Business fluent English, both written and spoken
- Self-learning and ability to translate analytic conclusion to business actions
- Strong understanding of digital marketing and ecommerce
- Experience and ability to read and interpret ecommerce performance data
- Strong writing ability with an understanding of crafting clear narratives and coherent data led storylines
- Experience writing client facing analysis
- A great teammate, ability to work collaboratively and take direction
- A modern office in Riga with a friendly local team and paid parking
- Free snacks every day and drinks during happy hours
- Health insurance from Day 1
- Work with 200+ global brands, including IKEA, H&M, SportsDirect and McDonalds
- Work in a global team, with co-workers in New York, Tel Aviv, Berlin, London, Singapore
- Possibility to travel to training workshops and company events
- Gross salary in the range of EUR 2,100 - 2,500 Per month, depending on experience
We don’t skimp on the perks
We invest in our team, making sure everyone is taken care of – from mental and physical health and wellness to ensuring a healthy work-life balance. Here’s a few of our favorites ;)
- Employee wellness programs
- Learning and development programs
- Hybrid work model
- Generous paid time off
At Dynamic Yield, our strength lies in our talent. Some of the world’s biggest brands rely on our innovation-led team to empower them to build transformative customer experiences. That’s why we’ve built a globally-recognized, people-centric, award-winning company. And with teams across six countries collaborating to build best-in-class technology, we’re looking for exceptional talent that is ready to be part of something great.
Dynamic Yield is an environment that welcomes all races, sexual orientations, ethnic and cultural backgrounds. As an Equal Opportunity employer, we strive to build a workplace that caters to all personality types.