Tel Aviv, Israel
About Our Backend Developer
Dynamic Yield is on the lookout for a motivated and talented Backend Developer to join our Messaging Engine team and to build innovative and inspiring end-user experiences.
The role requires a mind for collaboration, a motivated spirit, and the experience to repeatedly innovate solutions. Dynamic Yield prides itself on its ability to deliver top shelf services to clients; our Backend Developer must be able to design and implement real time systems that work at scale and at real-time.
Dynamic Yield is rooted in collaboration and creativity, and a focus on delivering top-shelf services to clients, effective communication through multiple channels, and high-functioning interpersonal skills are critical for this role's success.
- Collaborate with the team to define software requirements and specifications.
- Design and implement low-latency and scalable applications to analyze multiple data sources using technologies like Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Debugging meaningful technical issues inside a very deep and complex technical stack involving Dockers, micro services, etc.
- Write clean, modular, and maintainable code that adheres to software development best practices.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in software development.
Optimal Skills for Success:
- 3 years of developing experience developing with Java.
- Strong technical skills and a passion for developing features end-to-end.
- Understanding of product and a passion for building software that provides a great experience.
- Experience in designing, developing, and testing scalable distributed systems.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Familiarity with both relational (SQL) and non-relational databases like Redis and Cassandra.
- Experience with Docker, containers, Kubernetes.
- Experience with messaging technologies such as ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ or otreaming technologies like: Kafka/Flink.
- Experience with AWS cloud technologies and administration such as S3, EC2, EKS, Lambda, and CloudWatch.
If you are passionate about software development, eager to learn and grow, and looking to work on cutting-edge technology, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Apply now to join our team!
We don’t skimp on the perks
We invest in our team, making sure everyone is taken care of – from mental and physical health and wellness to ensuring a healthy work-life balance. Here’s a few of our favorites ;)
- Employee wellness programs
- Learning and development programs
- Hybrid work model
- Generous paid time off
At Dynamic Yield, our strength lies in our talent. Some of the world’s biggest brands rely on our innovation-led team to empower them to build transformative customer experiences. That’s why we’ve built a globally-recognized, people-centric, award-winning company. And with teams across six countries collaborating to build best-in-class technology, we’re looking for exceptional talent that is ready to be part of something great.
Dynamic Yield is an environment that welcomes all races, sexual orientations, ethnic and cultural backgrounds. As an Equal Opportunity employer, we strive to build a workplace that caters to all personality types.