Senior QA Automation Engineer
Tel Aviv, Israel
About Our Senior QA Automation Engineer
Dynamic Yield is looking for a Senior QA Automation Engineer with the skill set to deliver the best quality products on time, bug-free and adheres to Dynamic Yield’s high standards that our customers expect from our products. As a QA automation engineer, you will be monitoring each phase of the development process, working with state of the art technologies, ensuring design and quality standards and collaborating with different departments in R&D.
- Take an active role in version testing and pre-release processes.
- Plan, analyze, design, and execute manual and automated e2e tests of new and legacy features.
- Report, analyze and optimize the automation framework and tests.
- Be responsible for mentoring the team members, designing and reviewing complex code.
- Maintain and control the feature-bug fixing process and bug life cycle.
- Investigate customer issues and assist the support team in cracking complicated technical issues.
- Participate in version planning and work in agile scrum teams.
- Work closely with other QA engineers, developers, product and architects.
Optimal Skills for Success:
- At least 3 years of experience in testing web applications - Must
- Graduate of B.Sc. in computer science or equivalent experience - advantage
- Experience and familiarity with Kubernetes, Docker and AWS - advantage
- Code management tooling such as Git, Github
- Knowledge of continuous integration systems (for example, Jenkins)
- Understanding of QA methodologies
- Ability to take full responsibility and ownership and carry out tasks end-to-end
We don’t skimp on the perks
We invest in our team, making sure everyone is taken care of – from mental and physical health and wellness to ensuring a healthy work-life balance. Here’s a few of our favorites ;)
- Employee wellness programs
- Learning and development programs
- Hybrid work model
- Generous paid time off
At Dynamic Yield, our strength lies in our talent. Some of the world’s biggest brands rely on our innovation-led team to empower them to build transformative customer experiences. That’s why we’ve built a globally-recognized, people-centric, award-winning company. And with teams across six countries collaborating to build best-in-class technology, we’re looking for exceptional talent that is ready to be part of something great.
Dynamic Yield is an environment that welcomes all races, sexual orientations, ethnic and cultural backgrounds. As an Equal Opportunity employer, we strive to build a workplace that caters to all personality types.