Enterprise Account Executive- Mexico
About Our Enterprise Account Executive role
Dynamic Yield is on the lookout for an experienced Enterprise Account Executive. Acting as the initial voice of Dynamic Yield in Mexico, this position is for someone who can manage end-to-end complex deal cycles working closely with market development from the onset as well as sales engineering to get things across the line.
This is one of our most Senior Individual Contributor roles on Dynamic Yield's Sales team.
We’ll encourage you to network with top-tier digital marketing executives at major brands, educate and promote DY products and lead our team to continued success. This is a role that requires experience in technology sales, someone who is driven to achieve excellence and has the interpersonal skills to create bonds through a number of various channels. In other words, this is for a detail-oriented go-getter who sets goals and voraciously achieves them.
- Penetrate an assigned territory, building and closing a strong pipeline of opportunities
- Establish and maintain a high sales call volume with Director, VP and C-level executives
- Team selling with cross-departmental Dynamic Yield members
- Meet and exceed quarterly and annual recurring revenue targets
- Provide an accurate forecast of opportunities
- Work collaboratively with Dynamic Yield’s client success organization to ensure successful implementation of customer solutions
Optimal Skills for Success:
- 5+ years of Experience in selling digital marketing solutions to CEOs, CMOs, Directors and VPs of Digital Marketing, Directors and VPs of eCommerce (preferred)
- 3+ years of experience selling SaaS products (required)
- Familiarity with the MarTech landscape (preferred)
- Proven track record of closing transactions in the $100K - $500,000+ range with consistent performance exceeding quota, references needed
- You are hard-working and persistent with a consultative sales style
- You are coachable, willing to learn new skills, self-motivated, and proactive
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
In the US, Mastercard is a government contractor, which may legally require most Mastercard employees to be vaccinated unless a verified approved medical or religious exemption is granted. Further, we are currently making every effort towards having employees return to work in the office 2 days per week, if that makes sense for their team. Everyone must be vaccinated to enter Mastercard offices at this time.
Therefore, we expect all candidates to be vaccinated or to be approved for a medical or religious accommodation prior to commencing work at Mastercard.
In the US, Mastercard and Dynamic Yield is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We don’t skimp on the perks
We invest in our team, making sure everyone is taken care of – from mental and physical health and wellness to ensuring a healthy work-life balance. Here’s a few of our favorites ;)
- Employee wellness programs
- Learning and development programs
- Hybrid work model
- Generous paid time off
At Dynamic Yield, our strength lies in our talent. Some of the world’s biggest brands rely on our innovation-led team to empower them to build transformative customer experiences. That’s why we’ve built a globally-recognized, people-centric, award-winning company. And with teams across six countries collaborating to build best-in-class technology, we’re looking for exceptional talent that is ready to be part of something great.
Dynamic Yield is an environment that welcomes all races, sexual orientations, ethnic and cultural backgrounds. As an Equal Opportunity employer, we strive to build a workplace that caters to all personality types.