Machine Learning Software Engineer
Tel Aviv, Israel
About Our Machine Learning Software Engineer
Dynamic Yield is on the lookout for a Machine Learning Software Engineer with orientation to Machine Learning pipelines. As part of our team, this role is responsible for all engineering aspects of our machine learning algorithms and A/B test mechanisms at scale while working closely with the company’s data science team. The job requires someone skillful at the latest big data batch and streaming technologies. We are seeking outstanding software developers, with strong OOP capabilities, deep understanding of distributed systems, and passion for data science and algorithms.
You’ll be expected to utilize advanced technical skills and critical thinking abilities to focus on appropriate methods for evaluation for optimal results by using a range of technological stacks we use: Spark, Flink, HBase, Kafka, Redis, Elasticsearch and we code mainly in Java, Scala and Python. A strong team player with great communication skills while having the know-how to deliver high-levels of coding, design, testing, and execution.
- Design, develop and maintain Big Data workflows/pipelines
- Create a machine learning infrastructure from training to predict
- Develop A/B testing features and tools
- Build, maintain and execute unit test cases with high code coverage
- Work in teams and collaborate with others
- Bring a strong opinion to the table and be proactively involved with product planning
- Be fully responsible for the product’s lifecycle - from design and development to deployment
Optimal Skills for Success:
- 2-3 years of experience as a software engineer
- 2-3 years of hands-on experience in engineering Scala/Java/Python
- Deep understanding of Machine Learning algorithms and models - a plus
- Experience with Big Data / NoSQL / Stream processing technologies (e.g Spark,Flink, Redis, Kafka) - a plus
- Proven experience with implementing production models (Infrastructure, data pipelines etc) - a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related
- Experience working on cloud solutions (AWS a big advantage) - a plus
We don’t skimp on the perks
We invest in our team, making sure everyone is taken care of – from mental and physical health and wellness to ensuring a healthy work-life balance. Here’s a few of our favorites ;)
- Employee wellness programs
- Learning and development programs
- Equipment stipends to comfortably work from home
- Hybrid work model
- Generous paid time off
At Dynamic Yield, our strength lies in our talent. Some of the world’s biggest brands rely on our innovation-led team to empower them to build transformative customer experiences. That’s why we’ve built a globally-recognized, people-centric, award-winning company. And with teams across six countries collaborating to build best-in-class technology, we’re looking for exceptional talent that is ready to be part of something great.
Dynamic Yield is an environment that welcomes all races, sexual orientations, ethnic and cultural backgrounds. As an Equal Opportunity employer, we strive to build a workplace that caters to all personality types.