QA Team Lead
QA Team Lead
Dynamic Yield is on the lookout for a QA team leader to manage and lead our variety of customer-oriented QA projects as part of our Customer Success web development team.
This role will include leading a team of 2-3 QA engineers which own various responsibilities such as conducting manual tests on a broad variety of websites and platforms, define testing strategies, analysing their results, set priorities, manage a complex flow of testing requests while working closely with our developers and project managers to deliver a high quality service.
In addition, you will be expected to lead initiatives such as introducing and implementing QA automation practices to the team’s work, improving existing QA processes, suggesting better tools and making sure our test-plans cover new product features and internal tools.
While you will work out of our office in Riga, most of your work will be global, with co-workers from around the world.
- Act as a key point of contact for all DY Customer Success QA aspects.
- Run by-the-book daily standups for the QA team.
- Make sure tasks are completed on time and within a similar time frame to the estimation.
- Make sure tasks are delivered in high quality - matches full customer requirements and with minimal to none amount of missed bugs.
- Run retrospective and post-mortems to identify and fix the things that didn’t work as expected.
- Dive into problematic and failed tasks to understand in which areas we need to improve, and in which areas we need to raise improvement flags to other teams.
- Define and improve testing strategies/test plans and analyse their results.
- Define and Implement new tools and technologies to the team’s work, including the usage of automation frameworks such as Cypress automation.
Optimal Skills for Success:
- 2-4 years of QA experience. Experience in a similar lead role - an advantage
- Able to work independently and proactively both on standard daily work and urgent matters.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Ability to quickly learn the business side of the work and its connection to the team’s work.
- Past experience with writing new test plans for new products or features independently.
- ISTQB certificate will be considered an advantage
- Experience HTML/CSS/JS along with automated web testing (ideally Cypress Automation) will be considered a big advantage.
- Be able to work from the office 2 days a week, according to the current effective regulations of Latvian Cabinet of Ministers
- A modern office in Riga with a friendly local team and free parking
- Free snacks every day and drinks during happy hours
- Top-tier Apple technical equipment and health insurance
- Work with 200+ global brands, including IKEA, H&M, SportsDirect and McDonalds
- Work in a global team, with co-workers in New York, Tel Aviv, Berlin, London, Singapore
- Salary in the range of EUR 1800-2200, depending on experience
We don’t skimp on the perks
We invest in our team, making sure everyone is taken care of – from mental and physical health and wellness to ensuring a healthy work-life balance. Here’s a few of our favorites ;)
- Employee wellness programs
- Learning and development programs
- Hybrid work model
- Generous paid time off
At Dynamic Yield, our strength lies in our talent. Some of the world’s biggest brands rely on our innovation-led team to empower them to build transformative customer experiences. That’s why we’ve built a globally-recognized, people-centric, award-winning company. And with teams across six countries collaborating to build best-in-class technology, we’re looking for exceptional talent that is ready to be part of something great.
Dynamic Yield is an environment that welcomes all races, sexual orientations, ethnic and cultural backgrounds. As an Equal Opportunity employer, we strive to build a workplace that caters to all personality types.