Dynamic Yield is on the lookout for an Application Analyst who has a knowledge of technology and experience interacting with internal teams to enable the effective use of a software platform. As the Application Analyst, you are the bridge between our Development, Product and Account teams and will focus on processes and technology to further improve the workflow. The role requires someone who can work effectively with multiple internal teams and ensure the effective setup of campaigns for some of our most important customers. You’ll serve as the technical liaison ensuring client satisfaction through their efficient use of Dynamic Yield products.
Our Application Analyst must have a strong penchant for technical aptitude, especially with APIs, along with personality strengths in self-starting and being a proactive instigator. A proven track record of creating and maintaining processes is a must as you’ll be dealing with understanding complex technical implementations and campaigns.
- Become a specialist in Dynamic Yield products for Quick Service Restaurants (QSRs) - with a heavy focus on the technical aspect of the product.
- Become a trusted specialist of a product utilized by some of our most important customers, managing internal technical projects by communicating across different teams within our organization.
- Partner with the Engineering and Development teams to resolve issues and ideate new functionality for our platform.
- Provide world-class support by taking ownership for issues from initial contact to resolution including troubleshooting the issue, determining root cause and ensuring that your coworkers understand the resolution.
- Work with Account Management teams to provide the most effective campaign setup for our clients.
- Write documentation, knowledge-based articles, and tutorials to improve the internal experience of other Dynamic Yield employees
- Participate in the QA process of current and new products/services and work frequently with product and engineering teams to address opportunities and product enhancements
- Contribute to the development of our implementation and support policies and procedures
Optimal Skills for Success:
- 3+ years of technical operations experience with specific focus in digital marketing solutions (mobile, web analytics, optimization, email); combined with SaaS product environment
- Experience with managing projects at a complex organization
- Familiarity with e-commerce or QSR specific terms and configuration is preferred
- Able to read code and write code (SQL - a must)
- Highly proficient with Postman API tool and writing JSON data
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Excellent time management and strong organization skills
- Ability to maintain poise under stress, especially when resolving issues
- Demonstrable ability to take ownership and accountability, and act on goals and objectives in a technical environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including the ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical stakeholders in English
- Must thrive at working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in a team environment while working independently
- A modern office in Riga with a friendly local team and free parking
- Health insurance from Day 1
- Work with 200+ global brands, including IKEA, H&M, SportsDirect, Dior and McDonalds
- Work in a global team, with co-workers in New York, Tel Aviv, Berlin, London, Singapore
- Base Salary in the range of EUR 2000 - 2500, depending on experience
We don’t skimp on the perks
We invest in our team, making sure everyone is taken care of – from mental and physical health and wellness to ensuring a healthy work-life balance. Here’s a few of our favorites ;)
- Employee wellness programs
- Learning and development programs
- Hybrid work model
- Generous paid time off
At Dynamic Yield, our strength lies in our talent. Some of the world’s biggest brands rely on our innovation-led team to empower them to build transformative customer experiences. That’s why we’ve built a globally-recognized, people-centric, award-winning company. And with teams across six countries collaborating to build best-in-class technology, we’re looking for exceptional talent that is ready to be part of something great.
Dynamic Yield is an environment that welcomes all races, sexual orientations, ethnic and cultural backgrounds. As an Equal Opportunity employer, we strive to build a workplace that caters to all personality types.