Tel Aviv, Israel
About Our UX Lead Position
Dynamic Yield is seeking an experienced UX professional to lead our product design team in creating exceptional user experiences for our products. The ideal candidate will be passionate about creating simple and intuitive designs that meet user needs and business objectives and appreciates the delicate balance between quality functionality and the power of aesthetics.
This role is for someone with the “Why?” in their heart – a seeker questioning the rationale behind users’ expectations, the developers’ choices in design, and the best way to merge Dynamic Yield know-how with client expectations and satisfaction to ensure the best user experience.
- Lead and manage the product design team and UX architect to ensure the timely delivery of high-quality prototypes.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering teams to understand user needs and business requirements for new product features and enhancements.
- Lead the user research to gather feedback and insights that inform design decisions.
- Mentor and develop team members to help them grow professionally and achieve their career goals.
- Communicate design decisions and rationale to stakeholders and cross-functional teams.
Optimal Skills for Success:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Design, Human-Computer Interaction, or a related field.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in UX/UI design, with at least 3 years in a leadership role.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to mentor and develop team members.
- Strong project management skills
- Proven expertise in user-centered design principles and practices.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- High proficiency in Figma, and knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Include in your application a portfolio highlighting 5+ complex products that demonstrate your strong design skills.
We don’t skimp on the perks
We invest in our team, making sure everyone is taken care of – from mental and physical health and wellness to ensuring a healthy work-life balance. Here’s a few of our favorites ;)
- Employee wellness programs
- Learning and development programs
- Hybrid work model
- Generous paid time off
At Dynamic Yield, our strength lies in our talent. Some of the world’s biggest brands rely on our innovation-led team to empower them to build transformative customer experiences. That’s why we’ve built a globally-recognized, people-centric, award-winning company. And with teams across six countries collaborating to build best-in-class technology, we’re looking for exceptional talent that is ready to be part of something great.
Dynamic Yield is an environment that welcomes all races, sexual orientations, ethnic and cultural backgrounds. As an Equal Opportunity employer, we strive to build a workplace that caters to all personality types.