Technical Support Team Lead
About Our Technical Support Team Lead
Dynamic Yield is on the lookout for a Technical Support Team Lead who blends charisma and charm with problem-solving and acute management acumen. In this role, the customer is at the forefront while managing people, performance, and expectations to ensure our customers’ business growth.
We’re looking for someone with the understanding and experience of what qualitative and quantitate customer support success means. Dynamic Yield’s success is directly related to being a provider of top-tier customer support, and the Technical Support Team Lead embodies that commitment to excellence.
This role is for someone with proven experience in managing technical support teams, has managed customer support procedures, and nurtures a commitment to being personable and attentive to client needs in a B2B/SaaS setting. In addition to customer support needs, an understanding of general web architecture is a necessity, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment independently is vitally important.
- Lead a group of at least 3-5 Support Engineers and meet KPIs by developing their technical knowledge and understanding of the platform.
- Quickly identify and neutralize issues before they become red flags or fire drills
- Oversee support case management to ensure tickets are completed successfully and accurately in a timely manner and to the customer’s satisfaction
- Work closely with R&D, Product, and Customer Success teams regarding prioritization and escalation of technical issues raised by our international clients
- Facilitate the recruiting and onboarding processes for new Support Engineers
- Ensure that direct reports have the resources, information, and processes necessary in order to deliver effective technical solutions to our customers
Optimal Skills for Success:
- 2+ years growing and managing a technical customer support team in a fast-growing B2B/SaaS environment
- Experience managing a technical support team within the SaaS industry, from hiring to training and ongoing professional development and retention
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting on the performance of the customer support team through metrics such as closure rates, response times, SLA, and customer satisfaction levels
- Solutions-oriented, with strong planning and analytical skills, as well as rigorous attention to detail
- Capable of connecting people: ensuring peer interaction with partner organizations, and deepening the level of engagement
- Technical background with hands-on troubleshooting skills is a must. Knowledge of general web architecture (HTML, CSS, JS, hosting technologies) is a strong plus
- Have business fluent English skills
- Knowledge and experience using Zendesk and Jira
- Experience defining the strategy and roadmaps for technical support with a focus on customer enablement, growth, and end-user satisfaction
- Experience identifying and implementing industry-aligned metrics to improve service levels and successfully meet company objectives
- Proactive communicator who effectively listens and can respectfully influence stakeholders at all levels while advocating for our customers and promoting their own team
- Detail-oriented, high-energy individual who is able to multitask and is tenacious yet humble
- A modern office in Riga with a friendly local team and free parking
- Free snacks every day and drinks during happy hours
- Health Insurance for the Day 1
- Work with 200+ global brands, including IKEA, H&M, SportsDirect, Dior and McDonalds
- Work in a global team, with co-workers in New York, Tel Aviv, Berlin, London, Singapore
- Gross base salary in the range of EUR 2000-3000, depending on experience
Please submit your CV in English.
We don’t skimp on the perks
We invest in our team, making sure everyone is taken care of – from mental and physical health and wellness to ensuring a healthy work-life balance. Here’s a few of our favorites ;)
- Employee wellness programs
- Learning and development programs
- Hybrid work model
- Generous paid time off
At Dynamic Yield, our strength lies in our talent. Some of the world’s biggest brands rely on our innovation-led team to empower them to build transformative customer experiences. That’s why we’ve built a globally-recognized, people-centric, award-winning company. And with teams across six countries collaborating to build best-in-class technology, we’re looking for exceptional talent that is ready to be part of something great.
Dynamic Yield is an environment that welcomes all races, sexual orientations, ethnic and cultural backgrounds. As an Equal Opportunity employer, we strive to build a workplace that caters to all personality types.