Senior Product Designer
Tel Aviv, Israel
About Our Product Designer
Dynamic Yield is on the lookout for an experienced and visionary Product Designer, one who appreciates the delicate balance between quality functionality and the power of aesthetics.
This role is for someone with the “Why?” in their heart – a seeker questioning the rationale behind users’ expectations, the developers’ choices in design, and the best way to merge Dynamic Yield know-how with client expectations and satisfaction to ensure the best user experience.
- Partner with Product Managers to ideate and design the best user experience combining business goals, BI, and user needs.
- Facilitate product visions and UX methodologies through research, wireframes, microcopy, and prototypes, present, promote and validate design solutions.
- Deliver end-to-end pixel-perfect smart visual designs and contribute collaboratively with other designers to the evolving design system and visual style guide.
- Work closely with R&D and QA to deliver specs and ensure that designs are understood and implemented correctly.
Skills & Qualifications for Success:
- 3+ years of experience creating wireframes, clickable prototypes, and design specs on complex B2B/B2C products
- Proven expertise in UX methodologies and applying user-centric design processes
- Experience using qualitative and quantitative data to improve UX design
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), or equivalent practical experience.
- Analytical approach with strong attention to detail.
- A team spirit with a passion for exchanging knowledge with other designers and developing areas of expertise.
- Solid written and verbal English communication skills.
- High proficiency in Figma, knowledge of HTML and CSS - an advantage.
- Include in your application a portfolio highlighting 3+ complex products that demonstrate your strong design skills.
We don’t skimp on the perks
We invest in our team, making sure everyone is taken care of – from mental and physical health and wellness to ensuring a healthy work-life balance. Here’s a few of our favorites ;)
- Employee wellness programs
- Learning and development programs
- Hybrid work model
- Generous paid time off
At Dynamic Yield, our strength lies in our talent. Some of the world’s biggest brands rely on our innovation-led team to empower them to build transformative customer experiences. That’s why we’ve built a globally-recognized, people-centric, award-winning company. And with teams across six countries collaborating to build best-in-class technology, we’re looking for exceptional talent that is ready to be part of something great.
Dynamic Yield is an environment that welcomes all races, sexual orientations, ethnic and cultural backgrounds. As an Equal Opportunity employer, we strive to build a workplace that caters to all personality types.