Who we are
Dynamic Yield’s personalization technology stack helps marketers increase revenue by automatically personalizing each customer interaction across the web, mobile web, mobile apps and email. The company’s advanced customer segmentation engine uses machine learning to build actionable customer segments in real time, enabling marketers to take instant action via personalization, recommendations, automatic optimization & real-time messaging - in a single platform.
- Crain's One of the top 100 best places to work in New York
- CB INSIGHTS One of the top 100 AI companies in the world
- Timmy Awards Finalist for best tech start-up in New York
Why work here
These are the perks and the benefits which await you when you join our team.
Fueled minds start with square meals. Our offices provide healthy snack options to keep you productive throughout the day.
We keep the team spirit going at all times, with numerous events and activities happening in the office, but also outside of the office.
We’re not here to police your “me time.” Take the right balance of personal days off so you can always be fully on.
This isn’t some little startup anymore. We’ve spent the last six years building a company that you can feel secure about. And as one of the fastest growing tech companies, we want you to help us grow, too.
About Our Technical Account Manager
Dynamic Yield is on the lookout for a Technical Account Manager, becoming a member of our rapidly growing Customer Success Department. Client success is critical to Dynamic Yield’s success, making this role vitally important as our customers’ lifecycle begins with the Technical Account Manager. As a partner for the customer, the client will rely on their Technical Account Manager as they experience the product and service. The role also facilitates implementation and customer feedback, helping the team strengthen products and ensuring customer satisfaction. The role bridges between sales and Customer Success teams, creating a long-term and successful customer relationship with Dynamic Yield.
In essence, the Technical Account Manager is attentive to the needs and wants of the customer, anticipating client need and driving demand by communicating the value of Dynamic Yield products to the customer. In addition, the role will set the strategic direction of product use for client, facilitate outcomes and measurable objectives with clients, and hold client and Dynamic Yield accountable to deliver against those measurable outcomes. The role is for someone who can wear technical hats as well as communicative ones. Your ability to understand products in-depth and the communicate them will create mutual success by articulating value and creating a lasting relationship with the client.
- Manage portfolio of onboarding sessions from start to finish and manage overall customer onboarding processes
- Lead new customer onboarding projects to completion, provide innovation, process and technical expertise, advise & consult throughout the initial 90-day deployment plan
- Ensure the platform is successfully rolled out according to required timescales and customer initiative requirements
- Build relationships with key customer contacts to ensure high levels of satisfaction and lay the foundations for continued growth and partnership
- Work closely with the Sales and Customer Success team to ensure seamless onboarding for all new Dynamic Yield customers
- Own the onboarding and implementation process for our most strategic clients, forging a successful long-term partnership
- Maintain and track all projects and documentation
- Ensure proper and consistent communication of status to the client and the Dynamic Yield team
- Become a Dynamic Yield product expert
- Serve as the client’s project manager and liaison internally during the onboarding process and special ongoing projects
- Create and deliver all onboarding programs and materials
- Leverage client feedback to improve the onboarding process collaborating with leadership teams across departments
Optimal Skills for Success:
- 5+ years of experience with the creation and delivery of technical software
- Experience implementing digital marketing systems
- Proven project management experience with success in managing deadlines, customers, and schedules
- Demonstrated ability to resolve issues and maintain strong client relationships
- Extreme attention to detail and meticulously organized
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management and a strong sense of urgency
- Orientation toward analytics and process improvement opportunities
- Proven success managing clients on a Client Success or Implementation team within a SaaS company
- Ability to learn technical concepts quickly and explain those concepts in an easy to understand manner
- Proactive and energetic attitude with the desire to be a key player on a results-oriented team in a fun, fast-paced work environment