Who we are
Dynamic Yield’s personalization technology stack helps marketers increase revenue by automatically personalizing each customer interaction across the web, mobile web, mobile apps and email. The company’s advanced customer segmentation engine uses machine learning to build actionable customer segments in real time, enabling marketers to take instant action via personalization, recommendations, automatic optimization & real-time messaging - in a single platform.
Why work here
These are the perks and the benefits which await you when you join our team.
Fueled minds start with square meals. Our offices provide healthy snack options to keep you productive throughout the day.
We keep the team spirit going at all times, with numerous events and activities happening in the office, but also outside of the office.
We’re not here to police your “me time.” Take the right balance of personal days off so you can always be fully on.
This isn’t some little startup anymore. We’ve spent the last six years building a company that you can feel secure about. And as one of the fastest growing tech companies, we want you to help us grow, too.
About Our Big Data Developer
Dynamic Yield is on the lookout for a Big Data Developer with the ability to be a leader in coding, testing, implementing and monitoring our wide range of platforms and products for customers. As part of our team, this role is responsible for all engineering aspects of our machine learning algorithms at scale while working closely with the company’s data science team, requiring someone who is masterful at the latest big data batch and streaming technologies. As part of our technology team, our Big Data Developer ensures Dynamic Yield’s technological infrastructure operates seamlessly.
You’ll be expected to utilize advanced technical skills and critical thinking abilities to focus on appropriate methods for evaluation for optimal results by using a range of technological stacks we use: Spark, Flink, HBase, Kafka, Redis, Elasticsearch, Akka Streams, and we code mainly in Java, Scala and Python. We are seeking outstanding software developers, with strong OOP capabilities, deep understanding of distributed systems, and passion for data science and algorithms.
- Design, code, and maintain Big Data workflows/pipelines
- Improve application performance
- Troubleshoot and resolve data issues
- Design applications
- Participate in developing and enforcing data security policies
- Build, maintain and execute unit test cases with high code coverage
- Work in teams and collaborate with others
- Bring a strong opinion to the table and be proactively involved with product planning
- Be fully responsible for the product’s lifecycle - from design and development to deployment
Optimal Skills for Success:
- Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline from a top university, or relevant army experience. Self-taught hackers are also welcome
- A passion for clean, robust code and performance tuning
- At least three years of professional software development experience
- Excellent knowledge of an OO language
- Being a Team player, and fun to work with!
- Experience with BigData / NoSQL / Stream processing technologies (e.g Spark,Flink, Redis, Kafka)
- Familiarity with and passion for machine learning algorithms - a plus.