Who we are
Dynamic Yield’s personalization technology stack helps marketers increase revenue by automatically personalizing each customer interaction across the web, mobile web, mobile apps and email. The company’s advanced customer segmentation engine uses machine learning to build actionable customer segments in real time, enabling marketers to take instant action via personalization, recommendations, automatic optimization & real-time messaging - in a single platform.
- Crain's One of the top 100 best places to work in New York
- CB INSIGHTS One of the top 100 AI companies in the world
- Timmy Awards Finalist for best tech start-up in New York
Why work here
These are the perks and the benefits which await you when you join our team.
Fueled minds start with square meals. Our offices provide healthy snack options to keep you productive throughout the day.
We keep the team spirit going at all times, with numerous events and activities happening in the office, but also outside of the office.
We’re not here to police your “me time.” Take the right balance of personal days off so you can always be fully on.
This isn’t some little startup anymore. We’ve spent the last six years building a company that you can feel secure about. And as one of the fastest growing tech companies, we want you to help us grow, too.
About Our Solution Engineer
Dynamic Yield is on the lookout for a “dynamic” Solutions Engineer. This is a role for the proverbial jack-of-all-trades. The skill set requires someone with the technological know-how combined with a natural-born communicator simplifying geeky jargon into Cliff’s Note simplicity. Not a “cog in the machine” role; it’s a dynamic one that involved specialization in coding with someone who has a flair for communication.
On the front-end, our Solutions Engineer supports sales team in all aspects, serving as the technical master of the conversation. Behind the scenes, creativity is king – coding front-end web personalization for prospects’ websites. Overall, the role is for someone who is adept at being able to simplify and communicate to our in-house teams and, most importantly, to potential clients and valued customers – directly impacting the growth of the company.
- Support Sales Directors with product knowledge and technical knowledge
- Pitch large commerce companies
- Act as the main authority in sales meetings for all product and technology-related topics
- Deliver technical and/or product presentations and demonstrations, featuring the value of the platform
- Communicate highly technical concepts to a variety of audiences, from software engineers to executive-level decision makers
- Manage the platform's demo environment, ensuring that our team consistently delivers great product demos
- Train and empower the sales team, specifically pertaining to the topics of product, technology, and competitive positioning
- Work cross-functionally between teams, including sales, marketing, product, and engineering.
- Write answers and be accountable for lengthy, complex RFPs and security questionnaires
- Constantly learn, stay up-to-date on competitive solutions, products and services
- Develop miscellaneous coding projects that support sales cycles and proof-of-concepts as needed
Optimal Skills for Success:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or completion of web development boot camp or equivalent experience
- 3-8 years of full-time work experience at a tech company or a startup
- Marketing technology experience
- World-class written and verbal communication (Writing and speaking is one of the most important aspects of the job)
- An ability to simplify complex topics, and always relate technical explanations back to the business value of the product
- Quick, on-your-feet thinking, especially in meetings where you might be asked rapid-fire questions
- Problem-solving skills that enable you to identify the best solutions, given a list of prospect business requirements
- An intrinsic curiosity and desire to always learn more in order to keep up with our rapid pace of development and the pace of the industry
- A positive, team-first attitude, and an intrinsic desire to help your colleagues and peers
- Ability to give and receive honest feedback (while still being a fun person to work with)
- Comfortable working day-to-day with cloud-based workflow tools such as Salesforce, Google Apps, and Slack
- Ability to travel 30% and authorization to work in the USA