Who we are
Dynamic Yield’s personalization technology stack helps marketers increase revenue by automatically personalizing each customer interaction across the web, mobile web, mobile apps and email. The company’s advanced customer segmentation engine uses machine learning to build actionable customer segments in real time, enabling marketers to take instant action via personalization, recommendations, automatic optimization & real-time messaging - in a single platform.
- Crain's One of the top 100 best places to work in New York
- CB INSIGHTS One of the top 100 AI companies in the world
- Timmy Awards Finalist for best tech start-up in New York
Why work here
These are the perks and the benefits which await you when you join our team.
Fueled minds start with square meals. Our offices provide healthy snack options to keep you productive throughout the day.
We keep the team spirit going at all times, with numerous events and activities happening in the office, but also outside of the office.
We’re not here to police your “me time.” Take the right balance of personal days off so you can always be fully on.
This isn’t some little startup anymore. We’ve spent the last six years building a company that you can feel secure about. And as one of the fastest growing tech companies, we want you to help us grow, too.
About Our Product Manager
Dynamic Yield is on the lookout for a Product Manager, who is a leader with the ability to inspire a cross-functional team, can make discerning decisions, and set the strategy for product development. This role is for someone comfortable being at the crossroads of experience, technology, and the bottom line of the business. Multiple hats are required to ensure client satisfaction, product success, and meeting time goals that will continue to position Dynamic Yield to deliver high-performing products and setting industry standards.
The Product Manager lays out the terms of the why, what and when that defines the product that the tech teams build. Someone with a keen sense of ideation, prioritization, strategy, and a healthy dose of people skills to manage all moving parts is necessary for making this critical part of Dynamic Yield’s product pipeline a success. Ultimately, we’re looking for someone with technical savvy, business acumen, and sophisticated communication skills to motivate our committed, focused, and passionate team members to produce to their highest potential.
- Identify market opportunities and define product vision and strategy.
- Understand markets, competition and customer needs and gather product requirements.
- Develop new products and enhance existing products.
- Engage closely with the engineering team to help determine the best technology. implementation methods as well as a reasonable implementation schedule.
- Define and analyze product metrics, ensuring continuous growth in product value to existing and potential customers and to identify new value-generating opportunities
- Engage the full cycle of product development from conception to in-depth data analysis, writing PRDs, specs and wireframes, through collaboration with R&D to ensure accurate execution and overall product success.
- Work with sales, marketing and customer success teams, as well as strategic clients in order to launch new products and features to market and analyze needs in order to implement new tools and products accordingly.
Optimal Skills for Success:
- 5+ years of product management experience, preferably in SaaS and B2B products.
- B.S in computer science or equivalent technical skills.
- Experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver products and projects on tight deadlines.
- Experience coordinating complex product development cycles and software development schedules.
- Verbal/written communication & data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
- Analytical and strategic thinker with Strong attention to detail and end-to-end ownership.
- Must be able to think creatively, deal with ambiguity, and manage changing priorities.
- MBA or advanced technical degree preferred.
- Hands on experience with UX design and flow, designing simple and intuitive user interfaces.
- Ability to quickly understand the technical architecture of highly-scalable web applications and/or SAAS products.