Who we are
Dynamic Yield’s personalization technology stack helps marketers increase revenue by automatically personalizing each customer interaction across the web, mobile web, mobile apps and email. The company’s advanced customer segmentation engine uses machine learning to build actionable customer segments in real time, enabling marketers to take instant action via personalization, recommendations, automatic optimization & real-time messaging - in a single platform.
Why work here
These are the perks and the benefits which await you when you join our team.
Fueled minds start with square meals. Our offices provide healthy snack options to keep you productive throughout the day.
We keep the team spirit going at all times, with numerous events and activities happening in the office, but also outside of the office.
We’re not here to police your “me time.” Take the right balance of personal days off so you can always be fully on.
This isn’t some little startup anymore. We’ve spent the last six years building a company that you can feel secure about. And as one of the fastest growing tech companies, we want you to help us grow, too.
About Our UX Lead
Dynamic Yield is on the lookout for a “dynamic” UX Lead. This is a role for someone driven by the “why?” of the experience - constantly questioning the rationale behind why we solve problems and who benefits from those solutions. In some respects, we’re looking for someone to ask the difficult questions, pushing the accelerator on our company’s growth. You’ll be expected to point out issues and help those best equipped to think through the multitude of possible solutions.
Our UX Lead is able to understand our business requirements and any technical limitations, as well as be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups and prototypes. The UX lead will also be expected to design the overall functionality of the product, and in order to ensure a great user experience, iterate upon it in accordance with user-testing.
- Lead the holistic design process across all projects from conception to market release.
- Work with product management to design the specifications of clean, consistent and modern user interfaces
- Lead an agile UX development process.
- Create user-centered designs by considering market segment analysis, customer feedback, site metrics, and usability findings.
- Use business requirements and customer research to assist in developing scenarios, use cases, and high-level requirements.
- Design the visual style, interface, and interaction flow of applications and experiences.
- Create wireframes and mockups to visualize solution directions, and deliver demos to product management.
- Deliver clear visual guidelines to R&D.
- Work with R&D to ensure that deliverables are aligned with the company’s branding, messaging and user-interface requirements.
- Help projects iterate quickly, ensuring research and testing is done early and often throughout the design process.
- Use writing and editing skills to write UI text that facilitates user navigation, as well onboarding, promos, error messages, instructional materials, and other components of the end-to-end user experience.
- Drive vision for product language and content across a product or subject-matter domain, and ensure cohesive product narratives; Document your strategies with guidelines, and establish best practices and strategy principles.
Optimal Skills for Success:
- Bachelor degree in UX Design or equivalent UX certification.
- Minimum 4 years of professional experience as a UX lead in an Enterprise company.
- Proven track record of utilizing user-centered design methods and evangelizing design culture within an organization.
- Experience in designing UX for enterprise (B2B) applications for web, including preparation of wireframes/ interactive mockups.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS.
- Strong communication skills. Can effectively communicate design ideas and supporting rationale to all stakeholders.
- Strong background in both qualitative and quantitative research methods.
- Updated portfolio that demonstrates strong visual design of intuitive B2B web-based products.
- Self-learning, and able to adjust to an agile, fast-moving environment where multiple stakeholders take part of the process.
- Detail-oriented and able to work on multiple projects.
- Native English Speaker preferred