Who we are
Dynamic Yield’s personalization technology stack helps marketers increase revenue by automatically personalizing each customer interaction across the web, mobile web, mobile apps and email. The company’s advanced customer segmentation engine uses machine learning to build actionable customer segments in real time, enabling marketers to take instant action via personalization, recommendations, automatic optimization & real-time messaging - in a single platform.
Why work here
These are the perks and the benefits which await you when you join our team.
Fueled minds start with square meals. Our offices provide healthy snack options to keep you productive throughout the day.
We keep the team spirit going at all times, with numerous events and activities happening in the office, but also outside of the office.
We’re not here to police your “me time.” Take the right balance of personal days off so you can always be fully on.
This isn’t some little startup anymore. We’ve spent the last six years building a company that you can feel secure about. And as one of the fastest growing tech companies, we want you to help us grow, too.
About Our Senior Big Data Developer
Dynamic Yield is on the lookout for an outstanding Senior Big Data Developer with strong OOP capabilities, deep understanding of distributed systems and ability to deliver in a technically diverse and fast paced environment.
As part of our team, you’ll be responsible for all engineering aspects of our Big Data pipeline. You’ll be expected to utilize advanced technical skills and critical thinking abilities while using a range of technological stacks: Spark, Flink, HBase, Kafka, Redis, Elasticsearch, Akka (we code mainly in Java and Scala).
- Design, code, and maintain Big Data solutions - both batch and stream processing
- Be fully responsible for the product’s lifecycle - from design and development to deployment
- Bring a strong opinion to the table and be proactively involved with product planning
- Work in teams and collaborate with others
- Improve application performance
- Troubleshoot and resolve data issues
Optimal Skills for Success:
- Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline from a top university, or relevant experience. Self-taught hackers are also welcome
- At least 4 years of software development experience
- Experience with Big Data/NoSQL/Stream processing technologies (e.g Spark,Flink, Redis, Kafka)
- Proven experience in leading and delivering complex software projects
- Excellent knowledge of an OO language
- Being a Team player, and fun to work with!
- A passion for clean, robust code and performance tuning