Who we are
Dynamic Yield’s personalization technology stack helps marketers increase revenue by automatically personalizing each customer interaction across the web, mobile web, mobile apps and email. The company’s advanced customer segmentation engine uses machine learning to build actionable customer segments in real time, enabling marketers to take instant action via personalization, recommendations, automatic optimization & real-time messaging - in a single platform.
- Crain's One of the top 100 best places to work in New York
- CB INSIGHTS One of the top 100 AI companies in the world
- Timmy Awards Finalist for best tech start-up in New York
Why work here
These are the perks and the benefits which await you when you join our team.
Fueled minds start with square meals. Our offices provide healthy snack options to keep you productive throughout the day.
We keep the team spirit going at all times, with numerous events and activities happening in the office, but also outside of the office.
We’re not here to police your “me time.” Take the right balance of personal days off so you can always be fully on.
This isn’t some little startup anymore. We’ve spent the last six years building a company that you can feel secure about. And as one of the fastest growing tech companies, we want you to help us grow, too.
About Our Training Content Developer
Dynamic Yield is on the lookout for a “dynamic” and experienced Training Content Developer; Someone who’s been around business/ product training, classroom and online curriculum design.
- Design, author and publish the highest quality learning experiences for Dynamic Yield’s Academy. This includes hands on labs, text, videos and interactive activities
- Develop, manage and maintain all training materials to ensure they are consistent and up-to-date
- Design and develop various learning materials, primarily eLearning, and use the Learning Management System (LMS) to manage eLearning content
- Work cross-functionally with SMEs from all areas of the organization to design and develop customized training programs and optimal formats for learning delivery
- Develop training to support new product introductions
- Modify existing training content to reflect product updates and meet evolving learning needs of a global audience
- Standardize content across platforms
- Revise documents as new issues arise
- Coordinate professional narration of video scripts and source background music tracks and video clips as required
Optimal Skills for Success:
- BA or BS degree in a relevant field
- 3-5 years of experience delivering Enterprise/SaaS training to external and internal clients via ILT and VILT
- Experience creating short- and long-form content required
- Expertise in audiovisual technology and multimedia required
- Classroom and online curriculum design
- Experience in technical (software, coding) writing or programming / coding experience
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills
- Native english speaker preferred
- Strong time management, organizational skills, multi-tasking abilities and self-direction
- Ability to present ideas clearly and concisely, and to translate ideas into effective written communication
- Ability to organize highly-technical ideas, complex concepts and information into accurate, easy to understand stories
- Ability to work within a collaborative environment and aggressive time frames
- Knowledge of online digital marketing, eCommerce, or web analytics is a plus
- Experience creating on-demand training materials is a plus