About Our Channel and Alliances Director
Dynamic Yield is on the lookout for a “dynamic” Channel Manager to build relationships outside of the normal channels of commerce. The role will focus on connecting with partner and agency relationships, on-boarding solution partners, and will drive new business opportunities from those partnerships. This role is above and beyond the typical relationship building of accounts – it is a creative role where strategic partnerships are fostered with a focus to the future.
The Channel Manager is a role for an accomplished person looking to make a meaningful impact on a company with an appetite and track record for sustained growth. As this role will be responsible for influencing the buying decisions for Dynamic Yield’s products, a successful director understands the development, execution, and creation of integrated channel sales plans and strategies. Ultimately, the role is for someone with an eye to the future while being able to build a relationship today.
- Create relationships with leading digital agencies and consultancies in order to develop them into advocates and channel/solutions partners
- Identify, develop and manage technology partners including, but not limited to, marketing relationships and sales lead generation in collaboration with senior leaders, internal business units, and stakeholders, and direct the development of channel partnership plans and strategies
- Develop and drive channel sales opportunities through to the sales team in collaboration and coordination with channel, solutions, and referral partners
- Guide the development, execution, and deployment of channel and solutions partnership programs across the Americas market
- Work with marketing and/or outside suppliers and vendors to initiate and coordinate the production of partner marketing collateral, content, programs, and other executions
Optimal Skills for Success:
- Creative, critical thinker with a solid background in formulating and executing strategies
- Strong interpersonal skills and background in channel sales, marketing, agency relationships, and the marketing technology and/or ecommerce space
- Effective leadership skills
- Ability to prioritize and work effectively in directing and managing multiple projects and assignments utilizing project and time management skills, significant interaction with others outside your department and external resources
- Relevant BA Degree in a related discipline
- Proven proficiency in Salesforce
- Experience working with and managing multiple suppliers, vendors, and internal business units.
- Effective oral and written communication skills including strong presentation, writing, and editing skills
- Ability to translate complex information into strategic messaging and positioning
- Solid planning and organization skills
Why work here
These are the perks and the benefits which await you when you join our team.
Fueled minds start with square meals. Our offices provide healthy snack options to keep you productive throughout the day.
We keep the team spirit going at all times, with numerous events and activities happening in the office, but also outside of the office.
We’re not here to police your “me time.” Take the right balance of personal days off so you can always be fully on.
This isn’t some little startup anymore. We’ve spent the last six years building a company that you can feel secure about. And as one of the fastest growing tech companies, we want you to help us grow, too.
Who we are
Dynamic Yield’s personalization technology stack helps marketers increase revenue by automatically personalizing each customer interaction across the web, mobile web, mobile apps and email. The company’s advanced customer segmentation engine uses machine learning to build actionable customer segments in real time, enabling marketers to take instant action via personalization, recommendations, automatic optimization & real-time messaging - in a single platform.
- Crain's One of the top 100 best places to work in New York
- CB INSIGHTS One of the top 100 AI companies in the world
- Timmy Awards Finalist for best tech start-up in New York