Who we are
Dynamic Yield’s personalization technology stack helps marketers increase revenue by automatically personalizing each customer interaction across the web, mobile web, mobile apps and email. The company’s advanced customer segmentation engine uses machine learning to build actionable customer segments in real time, enabling marketers to take instant action via personalization, recommendations, automatic optimization & real-time messaging - in a single platform.
Why work here
These are the perks and the benefits which await you when you join our team.
Fueled minds start with square meals. Our offices provide healthy snack options to keep you productive throughout the day.
We keep the team spirit going at all times, with numerous events and activities happening in the office, but also outside of the office.
We’re not here to police your “me time.” Take the right balance of personal days off so you can always be fully on.
This isn’t some little startup anymore. We’ve spent the last six years building a company that you can feel secure about. And as one of the fastest growing tech companies, we want you to help us grow, too.
About Our Account Director
Dynamic Yield is on the lookout for a “dynamic” experienced Account Director to take charge of a few of our select clients, develop and nurture deep stakeholder relations, and to be a bridge between the wants/needs of the client and the dynamo agency you’ll be working for. Far beyond the expectation of just answering some emails and returning a few phone calls, this role requires someone with strong commercial acumen, a proven track record of seeing business deals from beginning to end, and the ability to exude trust and professionalism.
Account Directors are a critical component of success for Dynamic Yield. As a pivotal role of our Customer Success team, this role is all about people, relationships, and having a meta-awareness of the wants and needs of our clients. We foresee these relationships growing from mutual business arrangements to true partnerships with our clients. As the needs of our clients expand, the Account Director anticipates their growth, offering suggestions, and growing as a critical part of our customers’ success.
- Primarily own the negotiation and closing of renewal and up/cross-sell in Europe client base
- Establishes and maintains strong business relationships with clients key stakeholder
- Serves as the main point of contact for decision maker’s issues with their accounts and contracts
- Working closely with customer success managers, engineers, and product owners to ensure successful implementation of the solutions and massive ROI for clients
- Analyzing customers’ business including business models, key performance metrics, high-level technical architectures to build strategic account plans
- Consult with clients towards more efficient adaption, usage of product functionalities, best practices and resource planning to achieving a high degree of customer satisfaction
- Report to the Director of Customer Success
Optimal Skills for Success:
- 3+ years of account management, sales and/or management consulting experience in a digital environment
- Fluency in the digital marketing space
- Understanding of the commercial aspects of the Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) business
- Excellent client-facing and interpersonal skills
- A knack for building and nurturing VP and C-level relationships at Enterprise accounts
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to distill complex marketing concepts into simple terms
- A high degree of intellectual curiosity
- The ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- A proven track record of owning and growing commercial account relationships, including renewing business
- Bachelor's degree or higher from a top university
- Fluently in English and preferably a second language