Who we are
Dynamic Yield’s personalization technology stack helps marketers increase revenue by automatically personalizing each customer interaction across the web, mobile web, mobile apps and email. The company’s advanced customer segmentation engine uses machine learning to build actionable customer segments in real time, enabling marketers to take instant action via personalization, recommendations, automatic optimization & real-time messaging - in a single platform.
Why work here
These are the perks and the benefits which await you when you join our team.
Fueled minds start with square meals. Our offices provide healthy snack options to keep you productive throughout the day.
We keep the team spirit going at all times, with numerous events and activities happening in the office, but also outside of the office.
We’re not here to police your “me time.” Take the right balance of personal days off so you can always be fully on.
This isn’t some little startup anymore. We’ve spent the last six years building a company that you can feel secure about. And as one of the fastest growing tech companies, we want you to help us grow, too.
About Our Professional Services Team Leader
Dynamic Yield is on the lookout for a socially conscious, technical savvy, and bold captain to lead our professional services team based in Dynamic Yield’s European headquarters based in Berlin, Germany. As we experience the fastest growth in our company’s history, our organization is looking for that hands-on leader to build, manage, and expand the organization’s Professional Services team within Customer Success in Europe. As the intermediary between client expectations and numerous technical teams, this role is critical in shaping Dynamic Yield’s continued success.
The mission of our Professional Services organization is to provide support and service that enhance the value of the Dynamic Yield platform and enable even greater levels of customer adoption and value-add to our clients. This role will manage the operations of team dynamics as this team grows and establishes scalable processes and services to support Dynamic Yield’s growth of products and our customer base. A successful Professional Services Team Leader understands the technical aspects to our products, has the people skills to capture an audience and inspire, and can see the bigger picture while taking steps to get there.
- Manage different position that covers the technical lifecycle of our customers: On-boarding managers, Technical Account managers and Customer Success Engineers.
- Engage with clients to understand opportunities to enhance the value of the Dynamic Yield platform through services
- Lead the development of Professional Service offerings and methodologies in Europe
- Develop engagement plans, schedules, success criteria, milestones
- Ensure that projects and deliverables are completed on time and within budget, all while delivering high levels of customer satisfaction
- Coordination with regional sales management and customer success managers
- Proactively identify and manage risks, resolve issues and escalate where appropriate to drive successful customer and business outcomes
- Recruit and mentor a team of high performing Professional Service consultants and engineers
Optimal Skills for Success:
- At least 3 years experience with leading a development team
- At least 3 years experience in professional services consultancy, project management, customer success, or customer support management roles within the tech industry
- Exposure to Magento development is a plus
- HTML / CSS and web technologies across different platforms
- Business analysis and understanding of the digital marketing space, especially in the field of online marketing
- Technical degree, as well as working experience, in a professional services/consulting environment of an enterprise software company or consultancy (Self-taught hackers are also welcome)
- Knowledge of online marketing functions is an asset, though not required
- Comfortable responding to the varying demands of working for a dynamic, international company
- Bonus if you have experience working with online Publishers or eCommerce
- You are a self-motivated individual with well-developed interpersonal & communication skills and a strong desire to succeed