Who we are
Dynamic Yield’s personalization technology stack helps marketers increase revenue by automatically personalizing each customer interaction across the web, mobile web, mobile apps and email. The company’s advanced customer segmentation engine uses machine learning to build actionable customer segments in real time, enabling marketers to take instant action via personalization, recommendations, automatic optimization & real-time messaging - in a single platform.
Why work here
These are the perks and the benefits which await you when you join our team.
Fueled minds start with square meals. Our offices provide healthy snack options to keep you productive throughout the day.
We keep the team spirit going at all times, with numerous events and activities happening in the office, but also outside of the office.
We’re not here to police your “me time.” Take the right balance of personal days off so you can always be fully on.
This isn’t some little startup anymore. We’ve spent the last six years building a company that you can feel secure about. And as one of the fastest growing tech companies, we want you to help us grow, too.
About Our Sales Director - ANZ
Dynamic Yield is on the lookout for a “dynamic” and experienced Sales Director in ANZ; someone who’s been around the block a few times, knows the ups and downs of a sales cycle, and can stay cool, calm, and collected as he/she keeps their eyes on the prize. As the initial voice of Dynamic Yield, the position is for someone who can present the range of impact of success for a client using DY products.
As our Sales Director and first hire in ANZ, we’ll encourage you to network with online marketing executives at major brands, educate and promote DY products and lead a winning sales team to success. This is a role for an independent self-starter who can grow our business in either Melbourne or Sydney. You are a team player that can work closely with the Singapore APAC office to build sales pipeline and win new business. The ideal candidate will have experience in SaaS technology sales, someone who is driven to excellence and the ambition to grow our office in Australia. In other words, this is for a detail-oriented go-getter who sets goals and voraciously achieves them.
- building and closing a strong pipeline of opportunities in Australia & New Zealand
- Establish and maintain a high sales call volume with Marketing directors, vice president and C-level executives
- Attend and speak at key industry events
- Meet and exceed quarterly and annual bookings targets
- Provide an accurate weekly forecast of opportunities and deal progression
- Work collaboratively with Dynamic Yield’s client success organization to ensure successful implementation of customer solutions, expansions and renewals
Optimal Skills for Success:
- Successful candidates will have a minimum of five to ten years selling digital marketing solutions to CEOs, CMOs, Directors and VPs of Digital Marketing and Directors and VPs of eCommerce
- A strong understanding of online marketing concepts, ideally Personalization
- Must have a proven track record of closing typical SaaS transactions in the $75K – $500K+ range
- Must have a consultative and/or “challenger” sales style, strong experience selling solutions that focus on business outcomes
- As the first hire in ANZ, you are an independent self-starter that can proactively bring in DY resources at the right time of each sales cycle
- Ambition to grow our presence in Australia and built a team in phase 2
- Relevant academic degree