About our Paid Media and Demand Generation Manager
Dynamic Yield is seeking a Paid Media & Demand Generation Manager who combines creativity with a passion for analytics and user experience to oversee our SEM, SMM, Retargeting, Display Advertising, and Email Marketing Campaigns. In this role, you will have a direct impact on the bottom line of our business, scaling the company’s paid media efforts to generate revenue growth and increase brand awareness.
Who you are:
- The funnel is your friend, and you know how to leverage various channels and platforms to fill it with fresh and qualified leads all the way from top to bottom.
- Unexplored opportunities in digital are what keeps you up at night and you’re looking for a role to flex your ideas while implementing best practices that deliver ROI.
- You don’t do boring but thrive in a fast-paced, challenging environment where the limits of your knowledge and expertise can be pushed.
- The path may not always be clear and that’s okay with you because you’re dying to demonstrate strong critical thinking skills that will shape our decisions.
- Hitting deadlines are mere tools for you to accomplish your goals, and while they don’t define the value of your work, you use them to focus your efforts.
- Manage the execution and performance of search, display, social, and programmatic campaigns through the full account management life cycle.
- Develop near and long-term paid media strategies that increase qualified leads and net revenue.
- Drive continued optimization of performance analyses, ad copy testing, landing page testing, funnel optimization, etc.
- Analyze and communicate online campaign delivery and performance metrics on a weekly and monthly basis.
Optimal Skills for Success:
- At least 2 years running Google Ads campaigns in the B2B space under your belt.
- Thorough understanding of PPC strategies, Google Ads, and SEM – bonus points if Google Ads certified!
- Experience with Facebook Ads and LinkedIn Ads for B2B companies.
- Familiarity with A/B testing, segmentation, and personalization – a plus
- Proficiency in languages other than English, such as German, French, Spanish, or Russian – a gamechanger.
Dynamic Yield’s recent acquisition by McDonald’s makes it an amazing time to join our team, as support from the leading global foodservice retailer will only further accelerate the company’s growth. This is a full-time salaried role located in our New York office, reporting to the VP of Marketing.
Why work here
These are the perks and the benefits which await you when you join our team.
Fueled minds start with square meals. Our offices provide healthy snack options to keep you productive throughout the day.
We keep the team spirit going at all times, with numerous events and activities happening in the office, but also outside of the office.
We’re not here to police your “me time.” Take the right balance of personal days off so you can always be fully on.
This isn’t some little startup anymore. We’ve spent the last six years building a company that you can feel secure about. And as one of the fastest growing tech companies, we want you to help us grow, too.
Who we are
Dynamic Yield’s personalization technology stack helps marketers increase revenue by automatically personalizing each customer interaction across the web, mobile web, mobile apps and email. The company’s advanced customer segmentation engine uses machine learning to build actionable customer segments in real time, enabling marketers to take instant action via personalization, recommendations, automatic optimization & real-time messaging - in a single platform.
- Crain's One of the top 100 best places to work in New York
- CB INSIGHTS One of the top 100 AI companies in the world
- Timmy Awards Finalist for best tech start-up in New York