Who we are
Dynamic Yield’s personalization technology stack helps marketers increase revenue by automatically personalizing each customer interaction across the web, mobile web, mobile apps and email. The company’s advanced customer segmentation engine uses machine learning to build actionable customer segments in real time, enabling marketers to take instant action via personalization, recommendations, automatic optimization & real-time messaging - in a single platform.
- Crain's One of the top 100 best places to work in New York
- CB INSIGHTS One of the top 100 AI companies in the world
- Timmy Awards Finalist for best tech start-up in New York
Why work here
These are the perks and the benefits which await you when you join our team.
Fueled minds start with square meals. Our offices provide healthy snack options to keep you productive throughout the day.
We keep the team spirit going at all times, with numerous events and activities happening in the office, but also outside of the office.
We’re not here to police your “me time.” Take the right balance of personal days off so you can always be fully on.
This isn’t some little startup anymore. We’ve spent the last six years building a company that you can feel secure about. And as one of the fastest growing tech companies, we want you to help us grow, too.
About our Paid Media and Demand Generation Manager
Dynamic Yield is seeking a Paid Media & Demand Generation Manager (SEM, SMM, Retargeting, Display Advertising, Email Marketing Campaigns) who combines creativity with a passion for analytics and user experience.
As a Paid Media & Demand Generation Manager, you will plan, execute, analyze and optimize acquisition and retargeting campaigns throughout the funnel, across various channels, including Google Ads, LinkedIn, Facebook, and other platforms. In this role, you will be required to own and scale the company’s paid media efforts, oversee the execution of campaigns from beginning to end, develop objectives and analyze KPIs on an ongoing basis.
- Manage execution and performance of search, display, social, and programmatic campaigns through the full account management life cycle.
- Develop near and long-term paid media strategies that increase revenue, site traffic, conversions, and net revenue.
- Drive continued optimization of thorough performance analysis, ad copy testing, landing page testing, funnel optimization, etc.
- Analyze and communicate online campaign delivery and performance metrics on a weekly and monthly basis.
Optimal Skills for Success:
- At least 3 years of work experience in running Google Ads campaigns in the B2B SaaS space.
- Thorough understanding of PPC strategies, Google Ads, and SEM; major plus if you're Google Ads certified!
- Experience with Facebook Ads and LinkedIn Ads for B2B companies.
- Proven communication, creative problem-solving and strong analytical skills on complex topics.
- Experience managing multiple global projects simultaneously.
- Experience with A/B testing and personalization preferred.
- Proficiency in languages other than English, such as German, French, Spanish, or Russian is a plus.
- Have passion and curiosity about all aspects of digital marketing and have an entrepreneurial mindset.
- The ability to thrive in a global, fast-paced and demanding environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity and demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity.
- Possess a goal-oriented personality, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge.