Who we are
Dynamic Yield’s personalization technology stack helps marketers increase revenue by automatically personalizing each customer interaction across the web, mobile web, mobile apps and email. The company’s advanced customer segmentation engine uses machine learning to build actionable customer segments in real time, enabling marketers to take instant action via personalization, recommendations, automatic optimization & real-time messaging - in a single platform.
Why work here
These are the perks and the benefits which await you when you join our team.
Fueled minds start with square meals. Our offices provide healthy snack options to keep you productive throughout the day.
We keep the team spirit going at all times, with numerous events and activities happening in the office, but also outside of the office.
We’re not here to police your “me time.” Take the right balance of personal days off so you can always be fully on.
This isn’t some little startup anymore. We’ve spent the last six years building a company that you can feel secure about. And as one of the fastest growing tech companies, we want you to help us grow, too.
About Our Product Analyst
Dynamic Yield is on the lookout for a Product Analyst to make an impact on our Products team as we develop, implement, and launch new products to our customer base, ensuring Dynamic Yield’s position as a global leader. The role will include utilizing complex market research in order to provide projected costs while collaborating with the product development team. Our Product Analyst will work with developers, be the go-to person for inter-department collaboration, and will work to ensure all aspects of product creation and launch go smooth as silk.
Key requirements include conducting market research, preparing detailed reports to all stakeholders, synthesize complex data into actionable goals, and provide original and productive ideas. As the lifelong product analysis, this role will also monitor product performance across markets and ensure products meet or exceed sales and performance projections. Dynamic Yield’s success across the globe depends on innovation and keen business awareness. Our growth will depend on the Product Analyst to strategically decide and proactively guide all teams on best practices on development, market strategy, and full product lifeline.
- Analyze and derive actionable optimizations with the goal of improving user experience
and customer value
- Own product usage and performance analytics within the product management team
- Own advanced customer facing reports embedded in the product
- Make data accessible by well defined tracking and processes
- Provide supporting data for prioritizing new features and initiatives
- Create optimal monitoring and visibility by building reports, alerts and dashboards
- Manage multiple tasks at a time in fast-paced environment
- Provide data and analysis focal points of product & engineering teams
Optimal Skills for Success:
- At least 2 years of experience as a Product/Business/Data analyst
- Knowledge of SQL - Must
- BA/B.Sc. in industrial/information systems engineering, computer science, statistics or equivalent
- Experience in working with big data tools
- Experience with Tableau - Advantage
- Experience with empirical research and AB test methodologies - Advantage