Who we are
Dynamic Yield’s personalization technology stack helps marketers increase revenue by automatically personalizing each customer interaction across the web, mobile web, mobile apps and email. The company’s advanced customer segmentation engine uses machine learning to build actionable customer segments in real time, enabling marketers to take instant action via personalization, recommendations, automatic optimization & real-time messaging - in a single platform.
Why work here
These are the perks and the benefits which await you when you join our team.
Fueled minds start with square meals. Our offices provide healthy snack options to keep you productive throughout the day.
We keep the team spirit going at all times, with numerous events and activities happening in the office, but also outside of the office.
We’re not here to police your “me time.” Take the right balance of personal days off so you can always be fully on.
This isn’t some little startup anymore. We’ve spent the last six years building a company that you can feel secure about. And as one of the fastest growing tech companies, we want you to help us grow, too.
About Our Market Development Representative
Dynamic Yield is on the lookout for a “dynamic” Market Development Representative that can wax philosophically about eCommerce personalization and relishes a quality online shopping experience. They’re savvy in the ways of websites and can explain the pros and cons of one website over another.
A successful Market Development Representative smashes communications barriers and brings their personality to the forefront to create relationships using any method possible. They can run a personalized sales campaign and aren’t afraid of picking up a phone to make call to a potential prospect. This role is for a natural communicator, one at home explaining sophisticated internet tools and knows how to win over and maintain senior-level relationships.
- Use all available channels (email/social media/phone calls/etc) to identify and contact key decision makers in Fortune 1000 level companies
- Keep up-to-date with the ecosystem of eCommerce tools available to digitally progressive marketers, eCommerce executives and Customer Experience experts
- Work closely with a senior sales director to drive business deals forward
- Discover new sales intelligence tools for more effective account prioritization and lead generation
- Work with marketing to ideate, manage and execute campaigns
Optimal Skills for Success:
- A creative, driven and intelligent business development pro
- Background in inside sales/ sales development in a tech business - an advantage (Plus points if you sell to marketing executives).
- Strong understanding of the digital market completely
- An enviable background in selling to e-Commerce and retail
- Experience using Salesforce CRM system
- The ability to identify quick wins, make calls on the best approach to take in tricky situations, and an understanding of sales processes.
- Fluent German and English - must, French - an advantage