Who we are
Dynamic Yield’s personalization technology stack helps marketers increase revenue by automatically personalizing each customer interaction across the web, mobile web, mobile apps and email. The company’s advanced customer segmentation engine uses machine learning to build actionable customer segments in real time, enabling marketers to take instant action via personalization, recommendations, automatic optimization & real-time messaging - in a single platform.
- Crain's One of the top 100 best places to work in New York
- CB INSIGHTS One of the top 100 AI companies in the world
- Timmy Awards Finalist for best tech start-up in New York
Why work here
These are the perks and the benefits which await you when you join our team.
Fueled minds start with square meals. Our offices provide healthy snack options to keep you productive throughout the day.
We keep the team spirit going at all times, with numerous events and activities happening in the office, but also outside of the office.
We’re not here to police your “me time.” Take the right balance of personal days off so you can always be fully on.
This isn’t some little startup anymore. We’ve spent the last six years building a company that you can feel secure about. And as one of the fastest growing tech companies, we want you to help us grow, too.
About our Director of Product Marketing
As a Senior member of the Marketing team, you will be responsible for our go-to-market strategy by helping us distill the key benefits of our products & services, by identifying repeatable sales plays, by enabling the sales & customer success teams in communicating this value to the field and by delivering strong documentation & support to drive product adoption.
This role will require you to work closely with Product Management, Product documentation specialists, Corporate Marketing, Sales and Customer Success and will be responsible for driving integrated marketing campaigns for new business acquisition as well as for driving product adoption by our current customer base.
This role will require you to be a storyteller that is able to tell inspirational stories bridging technology & business narratives and will require proficiency in the Dynamic Yield product and how it is adopted and used by customers worldwide. You will also need to be able to communicate to potential customers how to deploy the Dynamic Yield product in a way that is simple for them to understand in order to make adoption as easy as possible for them.
- Building sales & customer success narratives for our current products as well as new launches
- Facilitate cross-team alignment and ensure go-to-market (GTM) execution across Marketing, Sales, and Product Management. Plan and manage new product launches and releases
- Training sales & customer success on our products & capabilities
- Training (in conjunction with the sales training function) our customers, prospects, and prospects. This will require us to co-develop training content that can either be delivered individually or through the DY Academy
- Training current customers and prospects on our products. Very often, you will be required to act as the ‘expert’ in our offerings and will be work on pitches and QBRs
- Work with the Product documentation specialists to ensure that our market-facing materials (both sales as well as customer facing materials) are up-to-date and world class
- Act as a product ambassador and be available to speak at customer conferences, industry conferences, meetups, webinars & more
- Understanding the buying process so you can identify win-loss reasons and take remedial actions either through training and documentation
- Be the “voice of the market” and provide market facing input to the Product Development organization on what features to build and prioritize
- Be a good verbal and oral communicator. Write blogs & bylines for our own website and industry & trade publications.
- Work with Finance to provide input on pricing
- Drive product packaging decisions with input from Sales, Marketing & Senior Leadership
- Be the expert on the capabilities of our competition and how Dynamic Yield is differentiated
Optimal Skills for Success:
- At least 5 years experience in similar positions
- HTML / CSS / JS knowledge - a plus
- Bachelor's or equivalent degree required
- Strong communication skills - both written and oral
- Team player, with an ability to collaborate with other key functions
- Ability to communicate crisply and powerfully with senior executives
- Ability to handle multiple projects at the same time
- Experience working with a sales team and customer success team
- Ability to join sales in prospect & customer calls
- Strong listening, questioning, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong self-learning ability
- Deep domain expertise in Personalization technologies