About our Manager of Product Marketing
As a member of the Marketing team, you will be responsible for driving the product positioning, marketing collateral, product launch planning, partner and sales enablement, and more. It's a cross-functional role with the potential to have a real impact in the company. This role will require you to work closely with Product Management, Product documentation specialists, Corporate Marketing, Sales and Customer Success and will be responsible for driving integrated marketing campaigns for new business acquisition as well as for driving product adoption by our current customer base.
This role will require you to be a storyteller that is able to tell inspirational stories bridging technology & business narratives and will require proficiency in the Dynamic Yield product and how it is adopted and used by customers worldwide. You will also need to be able to communicate to potential customers how to deploy the Dynamic Yield product in a way that is simple for them to understand in order to make adoption as easy as possible for them.
- Develop product-level positioning and messaging
- Facilitate cross-team alignment and ensure go-to-market (GTM) execution across Marketing, Sales, and Product Management. Plan and manage new product launches and releases
- Create product learning content to drive client adoption and success
- Develop sales enablement tools (FAQs, Product 1-sheets, Sales Collateral) that support the selling process
- Understand the competitive differentiation of our offerings. Develop battle cards that can be used by sales in the selling process
- Understanding the buying process so you can identify win-loss reasons and take remedial actions either through training and documentation
- Building sales & customer success narratives for our current products as well as new launches
- Training sales & customer success on our products & capabilities
- Be a good verbal and oral communicator. Write blogs & bylines for our own website and industry & trade publications
- Be the expert on the capabilities of our competition and how Dynamic Yield is differentiated
Optimal Skills for Success:
- At least 2 years of experience in similar positions
- HTML / CSS / JS knowledge - a plus
- Bachelor's or equivalent degree required
- Strong communication skills - both written and oral
- Team player, with an ability to collaborate with other key functions
- Ability to communicate crisply and powerfully with senior executives
- Ability to handle multiple projects at the same time
- Experience working with a sales team and customer success team
- Ability to join sales in prospect & customer calls
- Strong listening, questioning, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong self-learning ability
- Deep domain expertise in Personalization technologies
Why work here
These are the perks and the benefits which await you when you join our team.
Fueled minds start with square meals. Our offices provide healthy snack options to keep you productive throughout the day.
We keep the team spirit going at all times, with numerous events and activities happening in the office, but also outside of the office.
We’re not here to police your “me time.” Take the right balance of personal days off so you can always be fully on.
This isn’t some little startup anymore. We’ve spent the last six years building a company that you can feel secure about. And as one of the fastest growing tech companies, we want you to help us grow, too.
Who we are
Dynamic Yield’s personalization technology stack helps marketers increase revenue by automatically personalizing each customer interaction across the web, mobile web, mobile apps and email. The company’s advanced customer segmentation engine uses machine learning to build actionable customer segments in real time, enabling marketers to take instant action via personalization, recommendations, automatic optimization & real-time messaging - in a single platform.
- Crain's One of the top 100 best places to work in New York
- CB INSIGHTS One of the top 100 AI companies in the world
- Timmy Awards Finalist for best tech start-up in New York