Who we are
Dynamic Yield’s personalization technology stack helps marketers increase revenue by automatically personalizing each customer interaction across the web, mobile web, mobile apps and email. The company’s advanced customer segmentation engine uses machine learning to build actionable customer segments in real time, enabling marketers to take instant action via personalization, recommendations, automatic optimization & real-time messaging - in a single platform.
- Crain's One of the top 100 best places to work in New York
- CB INSIGHTS One of the top 100 AI companies in the world
- Timmy Awards Finalist for best tech start-up in New York
Why work here
These are the perks and the benefits which await you when you join our team.
Fueled minds start with square meals. Our offices provide healthy snack options to keep you productive throughout the day.
We keep the team spirit going at all times, with numerous events and activities happening in the office, but also outside of the office.
We’re not here to police your “me time.” Take the right balance of personal days off so you can always be fully on.
This isn’t some little startup anymore. We’ve spent the last six years building a company that you can feel secure about. And as one of the fastest growing tech companies, we want you to help us grow, too.
About Our Technical Account Manager role
Dynamic Yield is on the lookout for a Technical Account Manager with experience interacting with customers, knowledge of technology, and can empathize with the trials and tribulations of being a developer. As the account manager, you are the bridge between the technology team and the user, walking the tightrope between customer satisfaction and developer ability. The role requires someone who can walk gingerly between development, product, marketing, and leadership from some of our largest clients. You’ll serve as the product expert, guiding clients user experience and, ultimately, client satisfaction through their implementation of Dynamic Yield products.
Our Technical Account Manager must have a strong penchant for technical aptitude along with personality strengths in self-starting and being a proactive instigator. A proven track record of creating and maintaining deep, lasting relationships with customers is a must as you’ll be dealing with understanding technical and complex issues while creating excitement and loyalty with Dynamic Yield’s customers.
- Become an expert in Dynamic Yield products - with a heavy focus on the technical aspect of the product
- Interface with customers in final stages of contracting with sales to gather, collect, and document technical, product, and contract requirements regarding the customer’s purchase(s) of Dynamic Yield products
- Provide world-class support by taking ownership for customer issues from initial contact to resolution including troubleshooting the issue, determining root cause and ensuring that the customer understands the resolution
- Partner with the Engineering and Development teams to resolve customer issues
- Write documentation, knowledge-based articles, and tutorials to improve the customer experience of Dynamic Yield features
- Participate in the QA process of current and new products/services and work frequently with product and engineering teams to address opportunities and product enhancements
- Contribute to the development of our implementation and support policies and procedures
Optimal Skills for Success:
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of technical client-facing experience with specific focus in digital marketing solutions (mobile, web analytics, optimization, email); combined with SaaS product environment
- Comfortable with iOS and Android mobile platforms and their development tools
- Familiarity with e-commerce specific terms and configuration is preferred
- Good with people when they are happy and when they are not
- Excellent time management and strong organization skills
- Ability to maintain poise under stress, especially when resolving
- Demonstrable ability to take ownership and accountability, and act on client goals and objectives in a technical environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including the ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical customers
- Must thrive at working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in a team environment while working independently