Who we are
Dynamic Yield’s personalization technology stack helps marketers increase revenue by automatically personalizing each customer interaction across the web, mobile web, mobile apps and email. The company’s advanced customer segmentation engine uses machine learning to build actionable customer segments in real time, enabling marketers to take instant action via personalization, recommendations, automatic optimization & real-time messaging - in a single platform.
Why work here
These are the perks and the benefits which await you when you join our team.
Fueled minds start with square meals. Our offices provide healthy snack options to keep you productive throughout the day.
We keep the team spirit going at all times, with numerous events and activities happening in the office, but also outside of the office.
We’re not here to police your “me time.” Take the right balance of personal days off so you can always be fully on.
This isn’t some little startup anymore. We’ve spent the last six years building a company that you can feel secure about. And as one of the fastest growing tech companies, we want you to help us grow, too.
About Our Bookkeeper
Dynamic Yield is on the lookout for a “dynamic” Bookkeeper who can juggle a checkbook to the penny, have an eye for expenditures, and who bring a smile to the staff on payday. This role is the backbone of the company, and is for someone who loves order and has a Zen-like love of a balanced spreadsheet.
Our Bookkeeper must interface with people, both inside and outside of the company. Success is for someone with an eye for detail and solid communication skills. The Bookkeeper will be part of an amazing Finance team and should be flexible for ad-hoc tasks combined with the usual Bookkeeper routine.
- Month-end, quarter-end, and year-end closings
- Record payroll JE including review and reimbursement of employee’s travel and expenses reports
- Reconciliation of all BS accounts and preparation of WP, including but not limited to: banking, customers, vendors, FA, accruals, prepaid expenses etc.
- Payments to vendors and government institutions
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Credit card reconciliations
- Preparation of material for audits
Optimal Skills for Success:
- Bookkeeping type 3 - advantage
- 2+ years of experience as a Bookkeeper in the global High-Tech company - advantage
- High proficiency in English
- Experience working with ERP System, NetSuite - advantage
- Experience working with multiple currencies
- Excellent Microsoft office skills, especially Excel
- Highly organized and reliable with high attention to detail