Who we are
Dynamic Yield’s personalization technology stack helps marketers increase revenue by automatically personalizing each customer interaction across the web, mobile web, mobile apps and email. The company’s advanced customer segmentation engine uses machine learning to build actionable customer segments in real time, enabling marketers to take instant action via personalization, recommendations, automatic optimization & real-time messaging - in a single platform.
Why work here
These are the perks and the benefits which await you when you join our team.
Fueled minds start with square meals. Our offices provide healthy snack options to keep you productive throughout the day.
We keep the team spirit going at all times, with numerous events and activities happening in the office, but also outside of the office.
We’re not here to police your “me time.” Take the right balance of personal days off so you can always be fully on.
This isn’t some little startup anymore. We’ve spent the last six years building a company that you can feel secure about. And as one of the fastest growing tech companies, we want you to help us grow, too.
About Our Talent Acquisition Lead
Dynamic Yield is on the lookout for a “dynamic” Talent Acquisition Lead– someone to sniff out the best candidates for hire, ensuring Dynamic Yield hires the best and brightest. We’re serious about finding and keeping our hardworking team, and we understand that in this industry the competition is stiff – that’s why we have a specialist on the lookout.
This role is for someone who keeps an ear to the ground and an eye on the industry, sourcing upcoming talent and making introductions and connections. High-quality employees don’t grow on trees; the Talent Acquisition Specialist has the people skills to make great impressions and a healthy dose of a nosy momma, peeking onto professional websites, making notes, and making strong recommendations for the DY team.
In this position you will be a part of Dynamic Yield's HR global team. You will be in charge of full-cycle recruiting processes in IL, US, Europe and APAC region.
- Define hiring needs with managers and create job descriptions
- Produce a target list of quality candidates by sourcing on social network and job boards as well as using a variety of creative channels.
- Promote diverse channels to source the Talent - academic institutions, recruitment campaign in digital media and social networks, referrals, hiring events etc.
- Conduct interviews - over the phone and in person - and convey your feedback about cultural and personal fit to the company, the team and the position
- Conduct reference checks to determine compatibility
- Prepare offer letters and contracts for the candidates and manage the process of new employees in the organisation.
- Work closely with hiring managers in all levels and support them through the hiring process
Optimal Skills for Success:
- At least 3 years experience in recruiting for technical and business side positions as a headhunter from a high-tech companies
- At least 2 years experience conducting face to face interviews, reference checks and writing evaluations
- Excellent sourcing skills
- BA degree in a relevant field, Master’s degree - major advantage
- A creative, resourceful problem solver
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proactive and self-motivated
- High level of English - both written and verbal