Who we are
Dynamic Yield’s personalization technology stack helps marketers increase revenue by automatically personalizing each customer interaction across the web, mobile web, mobile apps and email. The company’s advanced customer segmentation engine uses machine learning to build actionable customer segments in real time, enabling marketers to take instant action via personalization, recommendations, automatic optimization & real-time messaging - in a single platform.
- Crain's One of the top 100 best places to work in New York
- CB INSIGHTS One of the top 100 AI companies in the world
- Timmy Awards Finalist for best tech start-up in New York
Why work here
These are the perks and the benefits which await you when you join our team.
Fueled minds start with square meals. Our offices provide healthy snack options to keep you productive throughout the day.
We keep the team spirit going at all times, with numerous events and activities happening in the office, but also outside of the office.
We’re not here to police your “me time.” Take the right balance of personal days off so you can always be fully on.
This isn’t some little startup anymore. We’ve spent the last six years building a company that you can feel secure about. And as one of the fastest growing tech companies, we want you to help us grow, too.
About Our Customer Support Engineer
Dynamic Yield is on the lookout for a Customer Support Engineer. Part-time problem solver, part-time cheerleader, and full-time client advocate, this role is the first line of defense in solving critical issues for customers. The Customer Support Engineer is a natural communicator, quick-witted, and can diffuse a situation. In addition to those skills, the position needs someone with the ability to dive into technical problems and has the moxie to rally a technical support team to aid customer and technical issues.
Dynamic Yield’s commitment to customer satisfaction is unmatched. This position contributes to the success of the company by having keen product knowledge available to customers and making all future technical support easier for all teams. Fluency of language, knowledge of grammar, punctuation, and an advanced ability to communicate in written and verbal forms is a necessity as this job serves as an initial point of contact for Dynamic Yield. The position lends itself to a self-starter who takes initiative on their own.
- Research issues and identify potential solutions while providing prompt and accurate feedback to customers and internal stakeholders
- Understand how things work and figuring out how they could break and what can be done to fix them
- Prioritize and manage multiple issues from multiple customers on multiple products and platforms, all at the same
- Communicate with customers and internal stakeholders to ensure that they are well-informed of the progress and plan
Optimal Skills for Success:
- Tech-savvy, with a passion for technology (advantage)
- Strong professional communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- Previous experience in a similar position - Call center support an advantage
- Previous experience in remote environment
- Self-managed, with a strong ability to prioritize and manage time effectively
- Willingness to work in a shift-based work schedule
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Reliable, organized, detail-oriented, independent, and self-motivated
- Team player & a “can-do attitude”