Who we are
Dynamic Yield’s personalization technology stack helps marketers increase revenue by automatically personalizing each customer interaction across the web, mobile web, mobile apps and email. The company’s advanced customer segmentation engine uses machine learning to build actionable customer segments in real time, enabling marketers to take instant action via personalization, recommendations, automatic optimization & real-time messaging - in a single platform.
Why work here
These are the perks and the benefits which await you when you join our team.
Fueled minds start with square meals. Our offices provide healthy snack options to keep you productive throughout the day.
We keep the team spirit going at all times, with numerous events and activities happening in the office, but also outside of the office.
We’re not here to police your “me time.” Take the right balance of personal days off so you can always be fully on.
This isn’t some little startup anymore. We’ve spent the last six years building a company that you can feel secure about. And as one of the fastest growing tech companies, we want you to help us grow, too.
About Our Partner Enablement Manager
Dynamic Yield is looking for a Partner Enablement Manager. You will work with a cross-functional team to manage the onboarding, training, certification, and the relationships with both existing/new agency and consulting solutions partners. You will also provide ongoing support, reactive and proactive, for partners in both pre-sales and with existing clients and manage a continuous enablement program. In addition, you will enhance and help scale the partner enablement and certification programs already in place with the goal of ensuring partners are adequately trained and supported to provide high quality service to our clients.
- Work with all internal Dynamic Yield teams to manage the development of onboarding and ongoing process for our solutions partners
- Provide pre-sales support for solutions partners and the internal sales team to support new business opportunities
- Manage partner support inquiries and direct the flow of support tickets through to resolution
- Deliver an ongoing partner enablement program on a recurring basis, by sharing new product release updates, best practices, schedule and deliver new product training, holding open “office hours”, and manage open communications
- Define and implement an ongoing “thought leadership” program across formats – email, webinars, modules, etc. – to help partners grow and evolve their practices and capabilities to more fully embrace personalization
- Engage effectively with our partners to ensure they continue to enhance their ongoing delivery and services capabilities and maintain a culture of continued success
- Work with operations teams to monitor internal systems to ensure partner serviced clients have adequate levels of activity and campaigns, that they are seeing value from our platform, and have a high level customer satisfaction
- Become proficient with our product and technology to engage in thoughtful product discussions and hands-on demonstrations with partners and their prospects and clients
- Be the voice of our partner internally by advocating for them with our product/sales and other teams.
Optimal Skills for Success:
- 3 to 8 years of digital consultation or analytics experience
- B.A./B.S. Degree in an analytical/economic /business management disciplines
- Background in marketing technology and/or training would be ideal
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with excellent presentation skills
- Strong project management or organizational skills and an ability to multitask without difficulty
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt easily to shifts in priority
- A collaborative nature, entrepreneurial spirit, intellectual curiosity, and desire to have fun!
- Fluency in both English and German preferred