Who we are
Dynamic Yield’s personalization technology stack helps marketers increase revenue by automatically personalizing each customer interaction across the web, mobile web, mobile apps and email. The company’s advanced customer segmentation engine uses machine learning to build actionable customer segments in real time, enabling marketers to take instant action via personalization, recommendations, automatic optimization & real-time messaging - in a single platform.
- Crain's One of the top 100 best places to work in New York
- CB INSIGHTS One of the top 100 AI companies in the world
- Timmy Awards Finalist for best tech start-up in New York
Why work here
These are the perks and the benefits which await you when you join our team.
Fueled minds start with square meals. Our offices provide healthy snack options to keep you productive throughout the day.
We keep the team spirit going at all times, with numerous events and activities happening in the office, but also outside of the office.
We’re not here to police your “me time.” Take the right balance of personal days off so you can always be fully on.
This isn’t some little startup anymore. We’ve spent the last six years building a company that you can feel secure about. And as one of the fastest growing tech companies, we want you to help us grow, too.
About Our Inbound Sales Development Representative role
Dynamic Yield is on the lookout for a motivated and hardworking Inbound Sales Development Representative with an entrepreneurial spirit and fearless attitude to jump in and join our team.
We're looking for a goal-driven people-lover with a strong mind who is passionate about business development and sales and intends to grow in a dynamic team, and develop as a professional in the industry.
This role is for a natural communicator, one at home explaining sophisticated internet tools and knows how to win over and maintain senior-level relationships. It’s your chance to be part of something big, by working directly with the VP of Marketing and serving as a key asset for the company's growth trajectory.
- Maintain a pipeline of booked demos for the sales team by handling inbound North America leads
- Qualify inbound leads based on business compatibility and several other criteria
- Engage with inbound leads via email, phone calls, and Linkedin
- Gather insights from various analytics tools to draw smart conclusions and optimize results
- Work closely with Sales Directors to secure meetings with qualified leads
- Become a Dynamic Yield rockstar and be an expert at articulating our value proposition
- Manage and track your pipeline using our CRM tools and tech stack
Optimal Skills for Success:
- Previous experience in Sales Development and/or Sales
- Experience working with Salesforce
- Having the ability to do a good Level-1 demo of a Marketing technology product
- Strong interpersonal skills and a creative problem-solving approach
- Solid technological orientation and a proven ability to generate, analyze and interpret reports
- Highly organized and strong time management skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Recent graduates are welcome!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Dynamic Yield is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law