Who we are
Dynamic Yield’s personalization technology stack helps marketers increase revenue by automatically personalizing each customer interaction across the web, mobile web, mobile apps and email. The company’s advanced customer segmentation engine uses machine learning to build actionable customer segments in real time, enabling marketers to take instant action via personalization, recommendations, automatic optimization & real-time messaging - in a single platform.
Why work here
These are the perks and the benefits which await you when you join our team.
Fueled minds start with square meals. Our offices provide healthy snack options to keep you productive throughout the day.
We keep the team spirit going at all times, with numerous events and activities happening in the office, but also outside of the office.
This isn’t some little startup anymore. We’ve spent the last 8 years building a company that you can feel secure about. And as one of the fastest growing tech companies, we want you to help us grow, too.
About Our DevOps Engineer
Dynamic Yield is on the lookout for a “dynamic” DevOps Engineer - a role for someone with the word ‘agility’ tattooed behind their eyelids. This role is the link between development and deployment, highlighting the ability to think like an engineer and function as an operations professional. Dynamic Yield is committed to quality products timely delivery cycles. Merging those two is the mission for our high-quality DevOps Engineer.
We’re looking for someone who has the customer in mind, in terms of deployment frequency, dependable releases, and in close alignment with business objectives. The goal is to reduce the time between committing changes, updates, and product launches in normal production while maintaining the highest standards possible. Essentially, our DevOps Engineer is a speed demon with a serious case of OCD.
- Provisioning, managing and improving our AWS cloud infrastructure - EC2 instances, Kubernetes clusters, Serverless apps & more
- Design, build, and maintain CI/CD pipelines, using code, configuration, build, deploy, and monitoring tools
- Troubleshoot large applications – You need to know what to do when something complex breaks down
- Code OK – We don’t just operate stuff, we build new stuff too
- Work closely with developers in supporting new features and services and troubleshoot problems
- Apply, integrate and improve open source tools to extend operations capabilities and efficiency
- Find your way around the HTTP/TCP stack
Optimal Skills for Success:
- 3+ years in DevOps position with strong Linux systems administration experience
- Experience with Container technology, familiar with tools such as Kubernetes, Helm, Docker Compose
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code tools (e.g. Terraform, CloudFormation)
- Experience running and maintaining production systems over AWS stack
- Experience with scripting & coding (Bash, Python, Groovy, etc)
- Experience with configuration management tools such as: Chef, Ansible, Puppet.
- Experience with Monitoring and log analytics tools (Nagios, Prometheus, Graphite, Grafana, ELK)
- Strong communications skills, working side by side with the development, noc, support and QA teams
- FinOps experience- advantage
- Team player, takes ownership and knows how to prioritize and remain efficient while multi-tasking