Who we are
Dynamic Yield’s personalization technology stack helps marketers increase revenue by automatically personalizing each customer interaction across the web, mobile web, mobile apps and email. The company’s advanced customer segmentation engine uses machine learning to build actionable customer segments in real time, enabling marketers to take instant action via personalization, recommendations, automatic optimization & real-time messaging - in a single platform.
- Crain's One of the top 100 best places to work in New York
- CB INSIGHTS One of the top 100 AI companies in the world
- Timmy Awards Finalist for best tech start-up in New York
Why work here
These are the perks and the benefits which await you when you join our team.
Fueled minds start with square meals. Our offices provide healthy snack options to keep you productive throughout the day.
We keep the team spirit going at all times, with numerous events and activities happening in the office, but also outside of the office.
We’re not here to police your “me time.” Take the right balance of personal days off so you can always be fully on.
This isn’t some little startup anymore. We’ve spent the last six years building a company that you can feel secure about. And as one of the fastest growing tech companies, we want you to help us grow, too.
About Our Senior Strategist
Dynamic Yield is on the lookout for a Senior Strategist, charged with building personalization programs from enterprise client data. A team player, our strategist will work alongside executives to present proposals, demonstrate impact, and serve as a trusted advisor by leaders across the organization. The right traits for the job include an entrepreneurial spirit, enthusiasm for the work, and someone who intuitively understands the needs of clients and their program needs. The ability to forecast global trends and apply those to our broad, global customer base will be a necessity.
As a part of the Customer Success Strategy team, the role will build and analyze raw data, help Customer Success Managers drive insights and recommend strategies that unlock business growth for our clients. In this role, cross functional collaboration will be expected in order to successfully collaborate and communicate with Sales Leadership, Marketing, Product and Engineering teams. The ultimate goal is to become a trusted advisor across multiple teams to provide strategic consulting, insight, and strategy to ensure growth for Dynamic Yield’s customer base.
- Perform sophisticated quantitative analyses (Google Analytics, Omniture, Tableau) that translates eCommerce data into actionable personalization strategy
- Work with cross-functional teams to ideate project execution
- Advocate for eCommerce personalization and lead clients toward adopting advanced personalization strategies
- Act as the main personalization strategy expert in front of executives in high profile clients and partners
Optimal Skills for Success:
- BA/BS degree in Business, Economics, quantitative field, or equivalent practical experience
- 5 years of experience in consultancy in a technology/media/eCommerce company specifically in fields related to analysis and insights
- Deep knowledge and understanding of personalization and A/B testing methodologies
- Three years of relevant work experience in a project/program management
- At least 1 year of Experience in Google Analytics/Omniture/Tableau as an analyst
- Experience partnering with data science teams to develop predictive models and manage large data sets
- Effective business judgment, along with a natural inclination to formulate hypotheses, design tests, and use problem-solving techniques to evaluate solutions