Who we are
Dynamic Yield’s personalization technology stack helps marketers increase revenue by automatically personalizing each customer interaction across the web, mobile web, mobile apps and email. The company’s advanced customer segmentation engine uses machine learning to build actionable customer segments in real time, enabling marketers to take instant action via personalization, recommendations, automatic optimization & real-time messaging - in a single platform.
Why work here
These are the perks and the benefits which await you when you join our team.
Fueled minds start with square meals. Our offices provide healthy snack options to keep you productive throughout the day.
We keep the team spirit going at all times, with numerous events and activities happening in the office, but also outside of the office.
We’re not here to police your “me time.” Take the right balance of personal days off so you can always be fully on.
This isn’t some little startup anymore. We’ve spent the last six years building a company that you can feel secure about. And as one of the fastest growing tech companies, we want you to help us grow, too.
About Our Technical Support Engineer
We are looking for a Technical Support Engineer to join our team and lead our customer support activities. The main goal is to manage all technical issues raised by customers and internal stakeholders and to research and resolve issues with the help of the development team.
- Work with our Enterprise customers to resolve complex technical issues and maintain high customer satisfaction
- Provide technical support with SLA while ensuring that customer satisfaction goal is achieved
- Take ownership of technical issues and work with our Tier 2 team to resolve more advanced issues when necessary
- Conduct screen share session with our top Enterprise brands in the region
- Lead/participate in the Support organization’s internal projects
Optimal Skills for Success:
- 2-4 years of experience in a similar role in a SaaS or web company
- Application support hands-on experience (not IT / not helpdesk support)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Browser Dev Tools Troubleshooting - Big Advantage
- Familiarity with API/SDK
- Troubleshooting skills with strong hands-on experience
- Strong time management capabilities and the ability to prioritize
- Ability to work 5 shifts per week - must