Who we are
Dynamic Yield’s personalization technology stack helps marketers increase revenue by automatically personalizing each customer interaction across the web, mobile web, mobile apps and email. The company’s advanced customer segmentation engine uses machine learning to build actionable customer segments in real time, enabling marketers to take instant action via personalization, recommendations, automatic optimization & real-time messaging - in a single platform.
Why work here
These are the perks and the benefits which await you when you join our team.
Fueled minds start with square meals. Our offices provide healthy snack options to keep you productive throughout the day.
We keep the team spirit going at all times, with numerous events and activities happening in the office, but also outside of the office.
We’re not here to police your “me time.” Take the right balance of personal days off so you can always be fully on.
This isn’t some little startup anymore. We’ve spent the last six years building a company that you can feel secure about. And as one of the fastest growing tech companies, we want you to help us grow, too.
Director of Product Management
About our Director of Product:
We’re looking for a Director of Product Management to lead one of our key products and make a huge impact on our business.
As Director of Product you will be exposed to all facets of the business and be encouraged to learn and develop skills both within and beyond your role. You’ll be working in one of the most collaborative offices in Center of Tel Aviv, surrounded by passionate, high-performing individuals. You will also be collaborating with teams around the world.
You’ll join a company that is growing super-fast post acquisition and looking to innovate and expand its leadership in the booming personalization market. Dynamic Yield’s product challenges have a unique mixture of requiring building a user experience that engages and delights our customers. We’re sitting on terabytes of transactional data from some of the largest retailers in the world - and we’re armed with a team of data scientists, engineers, and user experience designers ready to tackle some of the most interesting problems. Come lead the way.
- Lead product vision for your product, working closely with the company’s SVP Product and Engineering, CEO and management team, to develop product strategy
- Own your product area end to end and be responsible for meeting its business KPIs
- Lead a small team of talented product managers
- Communicate with teams across the company, customers and prospects to gather feedback that will serve as a key input for product roadmap decisions
- Lead creation of the product roadmap based on data driven product decisions
- Serve as the internal and external product evangelist, building relationships with prospects, customers, industry experts, and other Dynamic Yield team members
- Strong presentation skills, with the ability to interact with people at all levels of an organization
- Put yourself in the customer’s shoes - through research and direct customer contact to represent the needs of our customers in our product development process
Optimal Skills for Success:
The Director of Product candidate is an intellectual, motivated person that enjoys working with all parts of the organization to build products that our customers satisfaction. The ideal candidate has:
- 6+ years of product management experience at B2B software companies
- Minimum of 2+ years of product leadership experience
- SaaS experience is required
- Experience of one of the following fields is a strong advantage: ecommerce, marketing automation, online marketing
- Led the vision, roadmap, and user experience of successful products
- Managed a portfolio of products with hands on experience building user stories
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to drive teams forward in a fast-paced environment
- Intellectual curiosity - enjoying new ideas, the opportunity to learn and grasping concepts quickly
- Strong quantitative skills, able to interact with data scientists and engineers alike
- Excellent listening and clear communication skills
- BsC (or equivalent experience) and an MBA are an advantage