Who we are
Dynamic Yield’s personalization technology stack helps marketers increase revenue by automatically personalizing each customer interaction across the web, mobile web, mobile apps and email. The company’s advanced customer segmentation engine uses machine learning to build actionable customer segments in real time, enabling marketers to take instant action via personalization, recommendations, automatic optimization & real-time messaging - in a single platform.
Why work here
These are the perks and the benefits which await you when you join our team.
Fueled minds start with square meals. Our offices provide healthy snack options to keep you productive throughout the day.
We keep the team spirit going at all times, with numerous events and activities happening in the office, but also outside of the office.
We’re not here to police your “me time.” Take the right balance of personal days off so you can always be fully on.
This isn’t some little startup anymore. We’ve spent the last six years building a company that you can feel secure about. And as one of the fastest growing tech companies, we want you to help us grow, too.
About Our Head of Customer Support
Dynamic Yield is on the lookout for a Head of Customer Support who blends charisma and charm with problem solving and acute management acumen. In this role, the customer is at the forefront while managing people, performance and expectations to ensure our customers’ business growth. We’re looking for someone with the understanding and experience of what qualitative and quantitate customer support success means. Dynamic Yield’s success is directly related to being a provider of top-tier customer support, and the Head of Customer Support embodies that commitment to excellence.
This role is for someone with proven experience in building and managing global technical support teams, has managed customer support procedures, and nurtures a commitment to being personable and attentive to client needs in a B2B/SaaS setting. In addition to customer support needs, an understanding of general web architecture (HTML, CSS, JS) is a necessity and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment independently is vitally important. The role reports directly to our VP of Customer Success and is based in Tel Aviv. Our Head of Customer Support is a critical role in serving the growth and success of Dynamic Yield.
- Lead a global group of Support Engineers, located in three different regions, meet KPIs by developing their technical knowledge and understanding of the platform.
- Design and implement the next stage of the support organization
- Quickly identify and neutralize issues before they become red flags or fire drills
- Oversee support case management to ensure tickets are completed successfully and accurately in a timely manner and to the customer’s satisfaction
- Work closely with R&D, Product and Customer Success teams regarding prioritization and escalation of technical issues raised by our clients
- Act as the main admin for the organization’s ticketing system - develop our support organization's processes and adjust the ticketing system to fulfill its needs
- Ensure that direct reports have the resources, information, and processes necessary in order to deliver effective technical solutions to our customers
Optimal Skills for Success:
- Recent experience managing a technical support organization within the SaaS industry, from hiring to training and ongoing professional development and retention
- Developed proven strategies for maintaining and improving operational processes and procedures to ensure delivery of industry-leading technical support for customers at all levels
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting on the performance of the customer support team through metrics such as closure rates, response times, NPS, and customer satisfaction levels
- Solutions-oriented, with strong planning and analytical skills, as well as rigorous attention to detail
- Capable of connecting people: ensuring peer interaction with partner organizations, and deepening the level of engagement
- Have perfect verbal and written English skills
- Knowledge and experience using Zendesk, Jira, Intercom
- 7+ years growing and managing a technical customer support team (20+) in a fast-growing B2B/SaaS startup
- Experience defining the strategy and roadmaps for technical support with a focus on customer enablement, growth, and end-user satisfaction
- Experience remotely managing a global team in support of international customers across multiple time zones
- Experience building and developing a team with a focus on professional development and long-term retention and growth
- Experience identifying and implementing industry aligned metrics to improve service levels and successfully meet company objectives
- Proactive communicator who effectively listens and can respectfully influence stakeholders at all levels while advocating for our customers and promoting their own team
- Detail-oriented, high-energy individual who is able to multitask and is tenacious yet humble
- Background in general web architecture (HTML, CSS, JS, hosting technologies) is a must, hands-on experience is a strong plus