Who we are
Dynamic Yield’s personalization technology stack helps marketers increase revenue by automatically personalizing each customer interaction across the web, mobile web, mobile apps and email. The company’s advanced customer segmentation engine uses machine learning to build actionable customer segments in real time, enabling marketers to take instant action via personalization, recommendations, automatic optimization & real-time messaging - in a single platform.
- Crain's One of the top 100 best places to work in New York
- CB INSIGHTS One of the top 100 AI companies in the world
- Timmy Awards Finalist for best tech start-up in New York
Why work here
These are the perks and the benefits which await you when you join our team.
Fueled minds start with square meals. Our offices provide healthy snack options to keep you productive throughout the day.
We keep the team spirit going at all times, with numerous events and activities happening in the office, but also outside of the office.
We’re not here to police your “me time.” Take the right balance of personal days off so you can always be fully on.
This isn’t some little startup anymore. We’ve spent the last six years building a company that you can feel secure about. And as one of the fastest growing tech companies, we want you to help us grow, too.
About Our Client Onboarding Manager role
Dynamic Yield is looking for a Client Onboarding Manager to join our growing Customer Success department. On-boarding is a pivotal moment in our customers’ life cycle because it is the first time they experience the product and service for themselves. We view ourselves as trusted partners for our customers, and product experts that they rely on us during implementation. Client On-boarding Managers play a crucial role as the bridge between Sales, and Customer Success to set the stage for a long-lasting and successful customer relationship. On a day to day basis, the Client Onboarding Manager works in tight partnership with the Client on the following:
- Set strategic direction in Clients use of Dynamic Yield to deliver foundation with which the Clients and Customer Success team can grow within the platform.
- Facilitate setting outcomes and measurable objectives with the Client (milestones)
- Hold Client and Dynamic Yield accountable to delivering against success criteria
- Works cross-functionally within Dynamic Yield to identify opportunities and risks, and present recommendations & solutions
- Understanding Client use cases and designing the on-boarding to facilitate it.
- Ownership of outcomes including risk management and mitigation, client's value realization, and Client & Dynamic Yield mutual success
- Manage a portfolio of onboarding sessions from start to finish and manage overall customer onboarding process
- Leading new customer onboarding projects to completion, providing innovation, process and technical expertise, advice & consultancy throughout the initial 90-day deployment planning.
- Ensuring the platform is successfully rolled-out according to required timescales and customer initiative requirements.
- Building relationships with key customer contacts to ensure high levels of satisfaction and to lay the foundations for continued growth and partnership.
- Work closely with the Sales and Customer Success team to ensure seamless onboarding for all new Dynamic Yield customers.
- Own the onboarding and implementation process for our most strategic clients, setting them up for a successful long-term partnership with us
- Maintain and track all projects and documentation
- Ensure proper and consistent communication of status to the client and the Dynamic Yield team.
- Become a Dynamic Yield product expert
- Serve as the client’s project manager and liaison internally during the onboarding process and special ongoing projects.
- Create and deliver all onboarding programs and materials
- Leverage client feedback to improve the onboarding process collaborating with leadership teams across departments
Optimal Skills for Success:
- Must have 5+ years’ experience with the creation and delivery of technical software
- Experience in implementing digital marketing system
- Proven project management experience with success in managing deadlines, customers, and schedules
- Demonstrated ability to resolve issues and maintain strong client relationships
- Extreme attention to detail and meticulously organized
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management and a strong sense of urgency.
- Orientation toward analytics and process improvement opportunities.
- Proven success managing clients on a Client Success or Implementation team within a SaaS company
- Ability to learn technical concepts quickly and explain those concepts in an easy to understand manner
- Proactive and energetic attitude with the desire to be a key player on a results-oriented team in a fun, fast-paced work environment
Equal Opportunity Employer: Dynamic Yield is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law