Who we are
Dynamic Yield’s personalization technology stack helps marketers increase revenue by automatically personalizing each customer interaction across the web, mobile web, mobile apps and email. The company’s advanced customer segmentation engine uses machine learning to build actionable customer segments in real time, enabling marketers to take instant action via personalization, recommendations, automatic optimization & real-time messaging - in a single platform.
Why work here
These are the perks and the benefits which await you when you join our team.
Fueled minds start with square meals. Our offices provide healthy snack options to keep you productive throughout the day.
We keep the team spirit going at all times, with numerous events and activities happening in the office, but also outside of the office.
We’re not here to police your “me time.” Take the right balance of personal days off so you can always be fully on.
This isn’t some little startup anymore. We’ve spent the last six years building a company that you can feel secure about. And as one of the fastest growing tech companies, we want you to help us grow, too.
About Our APAC Marketing Manager:
As a member of the Marketing team, you will be responsible for managing key awareness building and lead generation activities for Dynamic Yield, one of the fastest growing marketing technology companies, out of its APAC office in Singapore. You will be spearheading Dynamic Yield’s effort to further expand into the APAC personalization and optimization market.
This is a high-visibility, high-impact role that reports to the CMO and works very closely with the GM of the APAC office and other leaders in the executive team.
- Public Relations: Liaise with the local APAC PR agency contracted to help promote Dynamic Yield’s activities and press placement in APAC media.
- Advertising: Identify the best trade publications and local media channels for Dynamic Yield to advertise in to increase awareness of our brand and products while getting the biggest bang for our advertising buck.
- Direct Mail Campaigns: Conceive smart direct mail campaigns and implement them in the APAC market in conjunction with the SDR team.
- Marketing Collateral & Sales Tools: Develop a map of marketing material appropriate for each stage in the sales process and work with various teams internally to develop the collateral. Work to localize global marketing material to make it suitable for the APAC market.
- Case Studies & Testimonials: Work with our customers in securing testimonials, written and video case studies. Manage internal and external writing resources, as necessary.
- Event Marketing: Work closely with the local Events Manager to execute cross-region events.
Optimal Skills for Success:
- Prior experience in SaaS or B2B Marketing.
- 5+ years experience.
- HTML / CSS / JS knowledge – a plus.
- Bachelor’s or equivalent degree required.
- Strong communication skills – both written and oral.
- Team player with an ability to collaborate with other key functions.
- Ability to communicate crisply and powerfully with senior executives.
- Ability to handle multiple projects at the same time.
- Experience working with a sales team.
- Ability to join sales in prospect & customer calls.
- Strong listening, questioning, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong self-learning ability.
- Hands-on experience with personalization, segmentation and A/B testing solutions – a plus.