Who we are
Dynamic Yield’s personalization technology stack helps marketers increase revenue by automatically personalizing each customer interaction across the web, mobile web, mobile apps and email. The company’s advanced customer segmentation engine uses machine learning to build actionable customer segments in real time, enabling marketers to take instant action via personalization, recommendations, automatic optimization & real-time messaging - in a single platform.
Why work here
These are the perks and the benefits which await you when you join our team.
Fueled minds start with square meals. Our offices provide healthy snack options to keep you productive throughout the day.
We keep the team spirit going at all times, with numerous events and activities happening in the office, but also outside of the office.
We’re not here to police your “me time.” Take the right balance of personal days off so you can always be fully on.
This isn’t some little startup anymore. We’ve spent the last six years building a company that you can feel secure about. And as one of the fastest growing tech companies, we want you to help us grow, too.
About Our Director of Accounting
Dynamic Yield is on the lookout for a Director of Accounting to join our finance team in Israel.
The Director of Accounting will provide direction and oversight over all corporate accounting. Provide both tactical and strategic financial information and guidance about the company’s corporate activities to assist leadership in making informed operational and strategic decisions. Ensure the timely preparation of regular and ad hoc financial statements, reports and analysis, support company-wide accounting operations, and provide general leadership to all company accounting operations, under the direction of the CFO.
- Responsible for the financial statements using generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis on a timely manner
- Responsible for the month closing process (5 entities worldwide)
- Analyze financial reports compare to previous periods and budget
- Analyze the company SaaS KPI’s and follow capital market comparables
- Monitor compliance to financial requirements outlined in contracts, company policies and local laws
- Involvement in cash management, tax challenges, and budget preparation
Optimal Skills for Success:
- Minimum of 6-8 years of accounting managerial experience in a tech company
- Demonstrated experience in problem identification, analysis, a recommendation of options and development of logical and workable solutions;
- Qualified CPA with GAAP experience
- Management of Financial Resources – Knowledge of economic and accounting principles and practices for financial reporting;
- Policies and regulations – Working knowledge of company policies, local laws, government regulations that pertain to all company-wide initiatives;
- Team player
- World-class in Excel
- English – Mother tongue or similar level
- Highly motivated, eager to learn
- Great analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to lead processes and work independently
- Attention to details
- Well-organized with the ability to prioritize