Who we are
Dynamic Yield’s personalization technology stack helps marketers increase revenue by automatically personalizing each customer interaction across the web, mobile web, mobile apps and email. The company’s advanced customer segmentation engine uses machine learning to build actionable customer segments in real time, enabling marketers to take instant action via personalization, recommendations, automatic optimization & real-time messaging - in a single platform.
Why work here
These are the perks and the benefits which await you when you join our team.
Fueled minds start with square meals. Our offices provide healthy snack options to keep you productive throughout the day.
We keep the team spirit going at all times, with numerous events and activities happening in the office, but also outside of the office.
We’re not here to police your “me time.” Take the right balance of personal days off so you can always be fully on.
This isn’t some little startup anymore. We’ve spent the last six years building a company that you can feel secure about. And as one of the fastest growing tech companies, we want you to help us grow, too.
About Our Talent Acquisition Manager
We are a fast-moving leading startup, looking for a global recruitment manager to join our HR team. In this role, you will lead and implement a recruitment strategy and processes abroad and in Israel.
In this position, you will be a part of Dynamic Yield's HR global team. You will be in charge of full-cycle recruiting processes in the US, Europe, and APAC region.
- Work closely with business managers and HR team to design the hiring process and strategy to attract the best talents.
- Lead employment branding initiatives.
- Define hiring needs with managers and create job descriptions
- Produce a target list of quality candidates by sourcing on social networks and job boards as well as using a variety of creative channels.
- Promote diverse channels to source the Talent - academic institutions, recruitment campaign in digital media and social networks, referrals, hiring events etc.
- Conduct interviews - over the phone and in-person - and convey your feedback about cultural and personal fit to the company, the team, and the position.
- Conduct reference checks to determine compatibility.
- Prepare offer letters and contracts for the candidates and manage the process of new employees in the organisation.
- Work closely with hiring managers in all levels and support them through the hiring process.
Optimal Skills for Success
- At least 3 years experience in recruiting for technical and business side positions as a headhunter from high-tech companies
- At least 2 years experience conducting face to face interviews, reference checks, and writing evaluations
- Experience in leading global recruitment activity
- Excellent sourcing skills
- BA degree in a relevant field, Master’s degree - a major advantage
- A creative, resourceful problem solver
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proactive and self-motivated
- High level of English - both written and verbal