Who we are
Dynamic Yield’s personalization technology stack helps marketers increase revenue by automatically personalizing each customer interaction across the web, mobile web, mobile apps and email. The company’s advanced customer segmentation engine uses machine learning to build actionable customer segments in real time, enabling marketers to take instant action via personalization, recommendations, automatic optimization & real-time messaging - in a single platform.
Why work here
These are the perks and the benefits which await you when you join our team.
Fueled minds start with square meals. Our offices provide healthy snack options to keep you productive throughout the day.
We keep the team spirit going at all times, with numerous events and activities happening in the office, but also outside of the office.
We’re not here to police your “me time.” Take the right balance of personal days off so you can always be fully on.
This isn’t some little startup anymore. We’ve spent the last six years building a company that you can feel secure about. And as one of the fastest growing tech companies, we want you to help us grow, too.
About Our NOC Engineer
Dynamic Yield is on the lookout for a “dynamic” NOC Engineer. When it comes to understanding business, products and technology, our NOC Engineers must be the trifecta of knowledge. This is a role not for the faint of heart, someone who can think critically, solve problems on the spot, and understands how to keep clients calm as situations escalate. In short, this is a role for someone with the business and technological acumen balanced with the communication skills of a diplomat.
Our NOC Engineers monitor, troubleshoot and proactively manage customer engagements through technical analysis and outstanding communication skills in multiple channels. Successful NOC Engineers will also come equipped with proven analytical, technical and problem-solving skills and the ability to stay level-headed and comply with tight deadlines.
- Prioritize, diagnosis and resolve routine customer inquiries
- Troubleshoot problems and assist customers with product adoption and usage inquiries
- Escalation and follow-up on unresolved issues, serving as first escalation point including off-hours
- Manage customer interaction with utmost professionalism
- Monitor production systems and functions
- Manage day-to-day operational activities and monitoring systems
- Define and build the support and NOC systems and infrastructure
- Provide guidance, build and maintain the knowledge base
Optimal Skills for Success:
- Computer Science/Industrial Engineering student
- Ability to work shifts a least 3 shift per week
- Experience in a multinational organisation
- Background in the software SaaS organisation and Ecosystem
- Experience with monitoring and support systems
- Scripting/programming knowledge