Who we are
Dynamic Yield’s personalization technology stack helps marketers increase revenue by automatically personalizing each customer interaction across the web, mobile web, mobile apps and email. The company’s advanced customer segmentation engine uses machine learning to build actionable customer segments in real time, enabling marketers to take instant action via personalization, recommendations, automatic optimization & real-time messaging - in a single platform.
Why work here
These are the perks and the benefits which await you when you join our team.
Fueled minds start with square meals. Our offices provide healthy snack options to keep you productive throughout the day.
We keep the team spirit going at all times, with numerous events and activities happening in the office, but also outside of the office.
We’re not here to police your “me time.” Take the right balance of personal days off so you can always be fully on.
This isn’t some little startup anymore. We’ve spent the last six years building a company that you can feel secure about. And as one of the fastest growing tech companies, we want you to help us grow, too.
About Our HR Business Partner
We are a fast-moving leading company, looking for an HRBP to join our HR team.
As we continue to grow and scale, we need a strong, flexible, creative, results-oriented HR professional who can roll up his/her sleeves as well as provide strategic perspectives and impact.
This role is responsible for working closely with employees, team and group leaders as well as senior management, to proactively drive talent strategies that engage and retain our best leaders and employees.
- Partner with management and employees, provide guidance on employee relations issues such as performance, talent development, team building, org changes, etc.
- Oversee all employee organizational life cycle phases within the business unit (On/Off boarding, learning and development).
- Analyzing and interpreting HR situations which require knowledge of local labor law, HR processes and the application of policies, practices, and procedures.
- Partner with other HR functions and talent acquisition to deploy and execute HR programs and strategy
- Identify training needs for teams and individuals, execute and evaluate training programs.
Optimal Skills for Success
- At least 3 years of experience as HR Business Partner or Manager
- Master’s degree in a relevant field
- High level of English - both written and verbal
- Knowledge in several HR disciplines or detailed knowledge in a specialized HR area
- Ability to make independent decisions aided by process, documents and management input where required
- Can scale from strategic to hands-on, having worked in both small/medium and big company environments is a plus
- Proven ability to coach leaders
- Knowledge of Israeli Labor Law and related legal regulations
- Analytical and goal-oriented