Who we are
Dynamic Yield’s personalization technology stack helps marketers increase revenue by automatically personalizing each customer interaction across the web, mobile web, mobile apps and email. The company’s advanced customer segmentation engine uses machine learning to build actionable customer segments in real time, enabling marketers to take instant action via personalization, recommendations, automatic optimization & real-time messaging - in a single platform.
Why work here
These are the perks and the benefits which await you when you join our team.
Fueled minds start with square meals. Our offices provide healthy snack options to keep you productive throughout the day.
We keep the team spirit going at all times, with numerous events and activities happening in the office, but also outside of the office.
This isn’t some little startup anymore. We’ve spent the last six years building a company that you can feel secure about. And as one of the fastest growing tech companies, we want you to help us grow, too.
About Our Program Manager
Dynamic Yield is looking for an experienced, energetic, and hands-on Program Manager. As a Program Manager, you will work closely with the development and product teams utilizing agile methodologies and coordinate between multiple projects to ensure that business goals and quality controls are aligning.
This position is for an individual with a knack for communicating effectively, and keen problem-solving skills while maintaining calm workflow.
The program manager will be reporting to the Senior Program Manager.
- Manage the internal processes and schedules of the software development teams from the pre-planning stage to feature GA. This includes product release management and defining the program metrics.
- Mentor and coach the team on agile practices and methodologies and drive new methodologies
- Identify and mitigate risks, and control timelines
- Build and advance internal communication processes
Optimal Skills for Success:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent practical experience
- Minimum of three years of work experience as a software Project or Program or Release Manager
- Extensive knowledge in agile methodologies
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and leading without authority
- Very strong interpersonal skills and a can-do attitude
- Experience communicating with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Jira administration knowledge – a big advantage