Who we are
Dynamic Yield’s personalization technology stack helps marketers increase revenue by automatically personalizing each customer interaction across the web, mobile web, mobile apps and email. The company’s advanced customer segmentation engine uses machine learning to build actionable customer segments in real time, enabling marketers to take instant action via personalization, recommendations, automatic optimization & real-time messaging - in a single platform.
Why work here
These are the perks and the benefits which await you when you join our team.
Fueled minds start with square meals. Our offices provide healthy snack options to keep you productive throughout the day.
We keep the team spirit going at all times, with numerous events and activities happening in the office, but also outside of the office.
We’re not here to police your “me time.” Take the right balance of personal days off so you can always be fully on.
This isn’t some little startup anymore. We’ve spent the last six years building a company that you can feel secure about. And as one of the fastest growing tech companies, we want you to help us grow, too.
About Our Program Manager
Dynamic Yield is on the lookout for a gifted Program Manager to chart and navigate the roadmap forward, linking multi-disciplinary teams with top-tier clients’ expectations, ensuring deliverables to the highest standards of Dynamic Yield. This role will be expected to coordinate numerous projects at optimal efficiency, creating plans, measurables, and deliverables to a broad range of teams and clients.
This position is for an individual with excellent communication skills, a knack for communicating effectively, and keen problem-solving skills while maintaining calm workflow.
While working closely with the development and product teams utilizing Agile methodologies, the Program Manager will coordinate between multiple projects to ensure that business goals and quality controls are aligning. In this position, the goal of creating and managing long-term goals will be blended with a more global perspective of keeping in line with our organization’s strategic direction. The position is based in Tel Aviv and requires someone with a global perspective, excellent communication skills, and to be a team player alongside some of the best in the business.
- Manage the internal processes and schedules of the software development teams from
the pre-planning stage to feature GA. This includes:
o Planning and conducting projects timelines
o Developing detailed project execution plans, tracking/managing projects which
require cross-functional coordination to successful completion
- Identify and mitigate risks, control timeline and resource allocation for smooth
- Mentor and coach the team on agile practices and methodologies
- Promote Agile values, principles and practices within the teams
- Identify, negotiate, and manage internal and external dependencies
- Proactively and consistently communicate with our biggest customers
Optimal Skills for Success:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent practical experience
- Minimum two years of work experience as a software project /program /release
- Fluent and flawless English language abilities
- Deep understanding of Agile values, principles, as well as Scrum framework
- Very strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Experience communicating with technical and non-technical stakeholders across
multiple business units
- Independent, self-starter with a strong sense of ownership and proven experience
leading and owning the delivery of multiple projects to successful execution
- Experience working with cross-functional partner teams and leading without authority
- Familiar with JIRA