Who we are
Dynamic Yield’s personalization technology stack helps marketers increase revenue by automatically personalizing each customer interaction across the web, mobile web, mobile apps and email. The company’s advanced customer segmentation engine uses machine learning to build actionable customer segments in real time, enabling marketers to take instant action via personalization, recommendations, automatic optimization & real-time messaging - in a single platform.
- Crain's One of the top 100 best places to work in New York
- CB INSIGHTS One of the top 100 AI companies in the world
- Timmy Awards Finalist for best tech start-up in New York
Why work here
These are the perks and the benefits which await you when you join our team.
Fueled minds start with square meals. Our offices provide healthy snack options to keep you productive throughout the day.
We keep the team spirit going at all times, with numerous events and activities happening in the office, but also outside of the office.
We’re not here to police your “me time.” Take the right balance of personal days off so you can always be fully on.
This isn’t some little startup anymore. We’ve spent the last six years building a company that you can feel secure about. And as one of the fastest growing tech companies, we want you to help us grow, too.
About our Marketing Automation Manager - Marketo role
Dynamic Yield is on the lookout for a detailed and process-oriented Marketing Automation Manager (Marketo) to create, optimize and manage sustainable and scalable marketing automation practices. Our ideal candidate is a data-driven self-starter, who is able to combine process-oriented thinking, troubleshooting skills, and data analysis with creative ideation and strategy development. You love working with a creative and collaborative team while bringing knowledge and expertise to the table.
Who you are:
- You love working cross-functionally across the internal teams to create and maintain marketing automation campaigns, including the production of HTML emails, online forms, landing pages, monthly newsletters etc.
- A master of analytics, you use data to tell a story, which you deliver through elegant reports, dashboards, and spreadsheets to help others understand your message.
- The devil is in the details, and you live to find and replace inaccuracies or inefficiencies with better practices, processes, and systems that will allow us to scale.
- You always find a way to manage expectations and prioritize work, tackling one job at a time.
- Databases are your playground, and you know how to get them to talk to one another, fine-tuning various configurations and settings to ensure all records are properly handled.
- Build, implement, monitor, and improve Dynamic Yield’s email marketing strategy. Own and perform all aspects of email campaigns, from design to writing, segmentation, strategy, all the way through technical development.
- Partner with fellow marketing team members to create emails, forms, reports, and other related infrastructure to support campaigns.
- Define and optimize key performance metrics and prepare relevant dashboards to share results across the team and report findings to senior management.
- Develop and manage a testing strategy to continuously optimize emails, forms, and entire campaigns.
- Maintain marketing database health and compliance with regulations, including GDPR.
- Document and evangelize best practices and governance policies.
Optimal Skills for Success:
- At least 3 years of marketing automation with expertise with Marketo, Marketo certification a plus
- In-depth understanding of email deliverability requirements and processes, along with data privacy regulations across North America, EMEA, and APAC.
- Deep understanding of the relationship between a marketing automation platform and Salesforce, and how campaigns/data is synced, as well as the field mapping processes.
- Must have hands-on marketing automation experience in the B2B space.
- HTML and CSS skills – big necessity!
- Tableau experience – a plus.
- Knowledge of Marketo's API Integration – a plus.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Dynamic Yield is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law