Who we are
Dynamic Yield’s personalization technology stack helps marketers increase revenue by automatically personalizing each customer interaction across the web, mobile web, mobile apps and email. The company’s advanced customer segmentation engine uses machine learning to build actionable customer segments in real time, enabling marketers to take instant action via personalization, recommendations, automatic optimization & real-time messaging - in a single platform.
Why work here
These are the perks and the benefits which await you when you join our team.
Fueled minds start with square meals. Our offices provide healthy snack options to keep you productive throughout the day.
We keep the team spirit going at all times, with numerous events and activities happening in the office, but also outside of the office.
We’re not here to police your “me time.” Take the right balance of personal days off so you can always be fully on.
This isn’t some little startup anymore. We’ve spent the last six years building a company that you can feel secure about. And as one of the fastest growing tech companies, we want you to help us grow, too.
About Our People Operations Manager
Dynamic Yield is on the lookout for a People Operations Manager who can deliver and maintain a positive work experience at our Tel Aviv office. In this role, you’ll provide consistent service and support in managing all office operations, administration, and the most important part of office culture: the fun! While managing day-to-day work, you’ll also troubleshoot issues as they arise and be responsible for creating the framework that optimizes Tel Aviv’s office culture.
Our People Operations Manager is a dream job for energetic and passionate individuals who can juggle the delicate intricacies of human dynamic while maintaining the daily office demands. The ideal candidate will be comfortable wearing multiple hats of operations coordinator, logistics manager, human resource coordinator, and camp counselor. Ultimately, this role is the backbone for ensuring Dynamic Yield’s culture is broadcasted and nurtured through the entire office. Our company’s biggest strength is our people; our People Operations Manger internalizes that and brings their heart and soul into that responsibility.
- Coordinate all office operations such as kitchen supplies, office supplies, mail, business cards etc.
- Create and manage office budget
- Maintain relationships with the property owners, suppliers and service providers
- Address employees queries regarding office management issues
- Support HR in onboarding new employees (ordering employees supplies, setting up desk, welcome kit, etc.)
- Support recruitment process by scheduling interviews
- Actively plan and execute company's team activities and events
- Handle ad hoc projects and requests as they arise
- Assist the finance department with petty cash and credit card reports, invoice payments, office expenses budget, etc.
Optimal Skills for Success:
- At least 2 years of related experience required (HiTech - MUST)
- Must have a B.A. degree or equivalent
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Detail-oriented and an organized personality
- Ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- A positive, friendly and helpful attitude
- Must be able to work autonomously and be a natural self-motivator
- Negotiation skills